Cover Girl eye shadow applicators

on 7/12/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have repurchased these sponge tipped applicators over and over again. These and the ones from Ecotools are the best available. They are durable yet soft. Their shape is easy to work with. One side is pointed and the other is rounded so you can get all eye areas with ease.

on 4/20/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

These come in a pack of 3 dual ended sponge tipped applicators that can be used to apply eyeshadows wet or dry. Tbh I prefer sephora's sponge tipped e/s applicators because they are softer but these definitely do the job & the price point isn't too bad. I got mine at Kroger (grocery store) but they can be found at most DS places that sell Cover Girl. They are not rough but have enough texture to pick up/deposit color & I wouldn't buy the cheap no-brand generic sponge tipped applicators. Their sponges fall off & the Cover Girl ones you can get a lot of uses out of b4 that happens. Also the "pad" is bigger on these than the generic $2-for-20 applicators. The pad is a very good shape & size for blending & adding contour to the crease, but it is hard to use these for applying shadow-as-liner because the tips are too obtuse for that but that's the case w most sponge tips. I like that these are easily available to pick up a pack at like every DS, it makes it easy to replace the old applicators I may have in my old quads that the sponges fell off/broken or gunky. I lose these easily so it's a good thing they are inexpensive & convenient to pick up at any DS. Not a super huge CG fan, but I really like these, I'm not afraid to admit that I don't use fancy HE brushes from Morphe or MAC but I know some ppl may consider these too rudimentary or basic...but they work really good for me & I will continue to repurchase but basically because I usually forget to order them off of sephora dot com. It's a matter of convenience, availability, & price point. These are similar applicators to what comes in any pressed DS eyeshadow quad. I like to replace my applicators on a fairly frequent basis. It's hygienic & makes the application easier.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these sponge-tip applicators so much! I have purchased them several times through the years. I like the triangular end for the crease & inner corner & the rounded end for everywhere else. I haven had a problem w/the sponges falling off. They're not rough, either. They're a good value.

on 3/25/2008 2:16:00 PM

These are the best eye shadow applicators. I have been using them for years. The price is right too and they have more than enough foam to use for the eyeshadow colors. They are double tipped, one side is for the lid color and the other side is for the contour shade. These are really wonderful!