September 21, 2014 | 1009 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Deniseexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product 💕 it is the best brow product I've used by far and it last a long time. It's so natural looking I use this everyday. I recommend this product to anyone who wants eyebrow making easy 😄

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This brow powder is so good, really natural-looking, good pigmentation.
The highlight shade is quite pigmented and beautiful as well.
Its so cheap, and comes with little applicators which was certainly a nice thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and I have re-purchased it.. It is very natural looking and stays all day. This is the only drug store brow product that I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent brow kit, especially for the price. This is definitely my most successful drugstore makeup purchase.

Your success will probably vary according to whether the colors happen to suit you. All I can say is, after trying this I'm glad I didn't invest in anything more expensive! I used the lighter shade until I colored my hair and now I use the darker one. The powder glides right onto the surface of my brow hairs and then stays all day! It's great.

The highlighter is too frosty for me to use up by the brow, but I use it to brighten the inner corners of my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So happy to see the positive reviews here! I'll just echo them. Brow powder is much more natural and long lasting on me than pencil. Nice to have two shades, and I like he highlighter as well. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Best natural eyebrow "powder" ever! Unless you like to spend a ton of money in Anastasia products, which would be pointless, considering I have Anastasias Pomade, and I haven't reached for it since buying Milani's Brow Fix. Now, if you like bold, sharply lined, super duper dramatic brows, this may not be the best option. However, this gives an absolutely natural looking brow, and the highlight compliments wonderfully. My brows are naturally thin and unfortunately sparse due to my hypothyroidism, so this product does amazing things to my brows. I highly recommend, and will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

I don't normally fill in my brows, I hadn't found a product that made them look better than they originally were until I found this. My eyebrows are pretty dark but I use the shade "Light" to fill them in, and it works wonderfully. I can use this as an eyeshadow as well: The Hi-Lite shade works to brighten up the inner corner of
Your eyes, the Light shade to fill in eyebrows and use in crease, and the darker shade to use on the top lash line and bottom lash line. It has perfect colors, it's well pigmented, and lasts all day. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

LOVE THIS! My brows are fairly light, but I can mix the colors to achieve the perfect shade (color 01 Light) Also looks very natural! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY ALL TIME FAV EYE BROW KIT EVER!

I had tried some of anastasia stuff before but I just dont like how harsh it is. THIS product on the other hand is so lovely esp when using moisturizer right before hand. I wish they made that little brush a LIFE size one! I highly recommend it ! I dont know why but milani seems to know how to make BROW STUFF RIGHT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT !! really easy to apply and looks natural on my eyebrow. I use the darkest one and it blend well with my eyebrows.