July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY ALL TIME FAV EYE BROW KIT EVER!

I had tried some of anastasia stuff before but I just dont like how harsh it is. THIS product on the other hand is so lovely esp when using moisturizer right before hand. I wish they made that little brush a LIFE size one! I highly recommend it ! I dont know why but milani seems to know how to make BROW STUFF RIGHT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT !! really easy to apply and looks natural on my eyebrow. I use the darkest one and it blend well with my eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by ladyblahblah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By no means am I a brow expert, but I really love this kit. It makes my brows look natural and well-defined, and it is easy to use. Before I bought this kit, my brows never looked very well done, I had the ELF kit, and I also had tried brown shadow. I love mixing the two colors, and I definitely use the highlighter to define under my brows. I tend to use this product ink combination with the Milani pencil with the spoolie on the end and I get great, natural looking results. I've read the comments about the red pigmentation in the kit, but I have reddish tones in my hair so it works perfectly for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do like this little kit, as it seems to give me very natural, soft eyebrows. Best of all, I bought it years ago, and still haven't run out of product!

It has three shades, one is a highlighter, two are brow shades. One in a medium, one in a darker shade of brown. Both shades appear very natural. Once I use this kit to fill in my sparse brows, it seems to last most of the day.

My only quibble is that the little brushes they give you are quite cheap and small, and very easy to lose.

If I run out of this, I don't think I'll buy again because I'm starting to prefer pencils over powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by bunnyfaces

LOVE IT to the moon and back!!!!!! althought I am Asian and got black hair, I really love this stuff. although the Darkest shade is still not dark enough for me, I am still loving it as it gives a damn natural eyebrow. the only thing I least like from this kit is the highlighter, it's darker than my actual complexion, but still okay, my brows still look gorgeous thanks to milani. it is verryy easy to apply and shape the outline. I really love this stuff as it also comes with a reasonable price, complete kit with 2 brow colours and a highlighter, a small mirror, a tweezer, an eye sponge, and a brow brush. definitely repurchase but still want to try something else. worth trying, will never regret!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HOLY GRAIL brow powder palette for blondes, in the lightest kit. Color is not too warm or dark, just perfection. The wax is a nice addition, I comb a little thru with my spoolie and I am all set for the day. The beigey-taupe is a perfect, perfect color for my pale, blonde complexion. I apply mine with a long stiff, precision angled SOHO brush with a spoolie on the other end. Voila, perfect brows. You can even elongate the eyebrow tail with this powder and it is almost undetectable. I draw a few hairs in with my MAC Fling pencil and the extended part looks perfect. If I want more detail or dramatic arches I use in conjunction my with MAC Fling pencil or Anastasia's Lightest Blonde. In a pinch I even use it on my eyelids for a very natural, polished look in seconds. I have never found a more natural color for blonde eyebrows. Milani products are great value for money. I am stockpiling these!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by milla12345

This brow kit is BRILLIANT. I have tried many a brow powder before, and have spent quite a lot of money trying to get the perfect shade - here it is! And for a great price.
My hair is naturally quite a dark blonde, but I've never found a brow powder that looks natural before.
The two shades in the light 01 kit are perfect. I use both daily, mainly brow 1 and then brow 2 for adding more definition or where the hairs are more sparse. I also use 2 a bit more for evening looks for more defined brows.
The powders are a lovely quality, well pigmented, and go on beautifully with my Real Techniques brow brush. I never notice any fading during the day.
I love the little mirror in the case too.
Packaging is a bit bulky but as my brows last all day with this I don't need to put it in my make up bag anyway!

Definitely try this out - it may be your HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty sure when I bought this, the heavens opened and the angels sung, for no longer would my brows look awkward or slightly off color.
I'm a tad dramatic when I find HG products, but ya get my point.
For the longest time, I had filled in my brows with the brown, sparkly powder from Maybelline's Chai Latte quad. Never once did it occur to me that it was weird as heck to have sparkly eyebrows, even if it wasn't incredibly obvious at first, or even second glance, and I proceeded to burn through about 3 quads before I finally realized it was time to move on.
What makes filling in my brows so difficult is that I am a natural blonde, but dye my hair brown. I'm too terrified to dye my brows (one too many horror stories I suppose) so they remain blonde and I fill them in each morning. I use the wax in the ELF Brow Kit (also rec) but used the Maybelline powder to set it because it's the only shadow I knew of that was red enough for my brows. In fact, as I continued to dye my hair even more reddish-brown, the shade looked less and less like it matched (not that it was an 100% match in the first place). When I finally finished it up, the hunt began for something to suit my extreme needs.
And in walked Milani.
I bought the Dark shade. Brow 1 looked like my perfect brow color; ridiculously red based and beautiful. It was unreal. I took it home immediately.
What blew me away were the texture of the shadows. I seriously wish every brow powder could be this lovely. Its so very pigmented, smooth, almost creamy, but... not powdery. How this can be, I cannot say. Either way, it's wonderful.
I also love that they included a highlight shade, given thats what I tend to forget, and now, with it so easily at my disposal, I never will again. Its a beautiful champagne color that works well as a lid wash too.
Brow 2 doesn't get a whole lot of love for me, but then again, taupe just doesn't work for me. If it did though, taupe looks via beautyforless would flood the FOTD board.
The tools it comes with are good in a pinch, but otherwise useless. I keep them around though, ya know, just in case.
And the plastic case... agree with everyone else on this. It's not the best. It looks cheap. But it houses the best brow powder I've ever used so... we can overlook that.
I can't see myself running out of this anytime soon (another plus for the beautifully formulated shadows) but if I do, I'll run to the nearest CVS and buy another one. Until then, I'll just delete every picture of sparkly browed me and call it good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Brow 1 gets almost daily use and is going nowhere fast so can see this lasting a long time. I really like the colour and find it easy and natural to work with on my brows, (my brows are quite light) it seems to last well too. I use any dense and firm slanted eye brush I have for application and it works great.

I think the little tool kit is a bit of a waste of space and have never used the applicators as they are too small and bad quality. So they could have made this compact a little smaller or made the product pans a little bigger.

I never think to use the Hi-Lite or Brow 2 in my eye routine and forget about them when I'm doing my eye make-up, thanks to some of the reviews below I will make a conscious effort to actually utilize them and see how they go.

The only reason I won't be repurchasing (as it really is cheap as chips) is I already have a couple of other brow products to get through too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Lisette494

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loved the milani brow fix brow kit until I saw pictures taken of me which shown me with redish brows. Would reccomend this as a 'I just want to fill in my brows,not doing anything today' day but not for a party where there are tons of pictures taken.
Still use the highlighter which is gorgeous.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No