January 26, 2015 | 1527 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Lauren1686

Just bought this and I LOVE IT! The shade perfectly matches my brow color. I also love the little tools it comes with! The slanted brush is great! I love it because it's stiff, so it's great for making a thin line on your brow. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 1:35:00 PM More reviews by loresbsp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite brow product ever that I've been using for years. I've tried everything from expensive Benefit brow products to cheap Wet n Wild and Cover Girl brow pencils. This is great, although I do wish they made a slightly darker one for people with black hair. Using this, my brows look slightly lighter than my hair, but I could probably blend with a little darker eyeshadow to get a perfect color. Unlike a lot of reviewers, I actually really like the little brush that comes with it. Just be careful about waiting until your moisturizer/primer/foundation has completely dried before using the kit, because I find that the brush gets wider/distorted and the powders get oily and hard to use if you get your face products on them. Another bonus is that this stuff lasts forever, in fact I replace this when I lose the little brushes/tweezers. I don't think I've ever replaced it because I ran out of powder, and I use this every single day. I also use this as an emergency eyeshadow palette if I forgot my regular eyeshadows at home. I use the highlighter on my browbone, all over my lid, and inner corners. Then I use the medium shade on my inner crease, and the darkest shade on my outer crease and blend. Then I go back in with the highlighter just on my eyelid between my eyeliner and my crease. Looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The gem of my makeup kit! At 60, a good brow is a girl's best anti-aging friend when it comes to makeup. I love that Milani included two brow colors. I use the medium kit. I use the lighter color to fill in the inner brow, and the darker shade for the rest of the brow. I use my own little brow brush to blend. The highlighting shade is pretty, too! I use it on my brow bone and blend. The colors stay put all day long. The kit even includes a little tweezers for stray hair pop-ups. What a great idea! Love this kit so much!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my everyday brow kit, I first use the milani wax stick to give the powders something to hang on to then I use the darkest shade to fill in my brows and the color is so on point and natural looking its amazing very creamy easy to blend powders. I have used all 3 shades as shadows too:) start with the highlight in the inner corner/inner lid, the rest of the lid with the middle shade then darken my crease with the last color and I absolutly LOVE THE LOOK and always get compliments when I wear it you should try it out! really love:)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

Great value and does what it is supposed to do! I love that it comes with a powder highlighter. The brow powder is a great consistency, is easy to apply, and lasts all day. My only complaint is the brush that comes with it. It is SO tiny! It's hard to hold on to and the brush itself is practically microscopic. Very hard to control application. Do yourself a favor and get a proper long and full eyebrow brush and you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by erika360

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always overplucking my brows. This brow powder is the best I have ever used! It goes on smmoth and looks natural. Stays put too. I have tried the expensive brands and ALWAYS come back to this one. I have been using it for years since first discovering it, I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

This brow powder is AMAZING! I like doing the lightest shade from the start of my brow to about halfway, and the darkest shade on the tail. It stays put during my 12 hr, sweaty, nursing work day! I would never spend the money on a high end brand after finding this! The packaging is a little bulky, but I'm ok with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has changed everything..... at least in terms of my eyebrow routine.

Complete HG find. For a while I tried with pencil much to my frustration. This pocket eyebrow powder makes eyebrows so much easier! A little goes a long way and I love how much more natural it looks compared to pencil. The tools are a great addition, although you may find using your own brushes easier.

I have my kit in "dark" being a very dark haired brunette. The brow colors are great, the highlighter color seems more for darker skin I don't have which is fine. If I want I use a little concealer for the highlighting area under my brow. With how natural it looks I find I don't even need the highlighter so that's great for me.

There are so many products out there with unfounded "hype". This is not one of them. The brow fix kit blew my expectations out of the water. It gets all the hype it deserves.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Deniseexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product 💕 it is the best brow product I've used by far and it last a long time. It's so natural looking I use this everyday. I recommend this product to anyone who wants eyebrow making easy 😄

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This brow powder is so good, really natural-looking, good pigmentation.
The highlight shade is quite pigmented and beautiful as well.
Its so cheap, and comes with little applicators which was certainly a nice thought.