October 24, 2014 | 949 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by erika360

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always overplucking my brows. This brow powder is the best I have ever used! It goes on smmoth and looks natural. Stays put too. I have tried the expensive brands and ALWAYS come back to this one. I have been using it for years since first discovering it, I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

This brow powder is AMAZING! I like doing the lightest shade from the start of my brow to about halfway, and the darkest shade on the tail. It stays put during my 12 hr, sweaty, nursing work day! I would never spend the money on a high end brand after finding this! The packaging is a little bulky, but I'm ok with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has changed everything..... at least in terms of my eyebrow routine.

Complete HG find. For a while I tried with pencil much to my frustration. This pocket eyebrow powder makes eyebrows so much easier! A little goes a long way and I love how much more natural it looks compared to pencil. The tools are a great addition, although you may find using your own brushes easier.

I have my kit in "dark" being a very dark haired brunette. The brow colors are great, the highlighter color seems more for darker skin I don't have which is fine. If I want I use a little concealer for the highlighting area under my brow. With how natural it looks I find I don't even need the highlighter so that's great for me.

There are so many products out there with unfounded "hype". This is not one of them. The brow fix kit blew my expectations out of the water. It gets all the hype it deserves.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Deniseexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product 💕 it is the best brow product I've used by far and it last a long time. It's so natural looking I use this everyday. I recommend this product to anyone who wants eyebrow making easy 😄

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This brow powder is so good, really natural-looking, good pigmentation.
The highlight shade is quite pigmented and beautiful as well.
Its so cheap, and comes with little applicators which was certainly a nice thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and I have re-purchased it.. It is very natural looking and stays all day. This is the only drug store brow product that I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent brow kit, especially for the price. This is definitely my most successful drugstore makeup purchase.

Your success will probably vary according to whether the colors happen to suit you. All I can say is, after trying this I'm glad I didn't invest in anything more expensive! I used the lighter shade until I colored my hair and now I use the darker one. The powder glides right onto the surface of my brow hairs and then stays all day! It's great.

The highlighter is too frosty for me to use up by the brow, but I use it to brighten the inner corners of my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So happy to see the positive reviews here! I'll just echo them. Brow powder is much more natural and long lasting on me than pencil. Nice to have two shades, and I like he highlighter as well. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Best natural eyebrow "powder" ever! Unless you like to spend a ton of money in Anastasia products, which would be pointless, considering I have Anastasias Pomade, and I haven't reached for it since buying Milani's Brow Fix. Now, if you like bold, sharply lined, super duper dramatic brows, this may not be the best option. However, this gives an absolutely natural looking brow, and the highlight compliments wonderfully. My brows are naturally thin and unfortunately sparse due to my hypothyroidism, so this product does amazing things to my brows. I highly recommend, and will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

I don't normally fill in my brows, I hadn't found a product that made them look better than they originally were until I found this. My eyebrows are pretty dark but I use the shade "Light" to fill them in, and it works wonderfully. I can use this as an eyeshadow as well: The Hi-Lite shade works to brighten up the inner corner of
Your eyes, the Light shade to fill in eyebrows and use in crease, and the darker shade to use on the top lash line and bottom lash line. It has perfect colors, it's well pigmented, and lasts all day. I will be repurchasing.