November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my everyday brow kit, I first use the milani wax stick to give the powders something to hang on to then I use the darkest shade to fill in my brows and the color is so on point and natural looking its amazing very creamy easy to blend powders. I have used all 3 shades as shadows too:) start with the highlight in the inner corner/inner lid, the rest of the lid with the middle shade then darken my crease with the last color and I absolutly LOVE THE LOOK and always get compliments when I wear it you should try it out! really love:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

Great value and does what it is supposed to do! I love that it comes with a powder highlighter. The brow powder is a great consistency, is easy to apply, and lasts all day. My only complaint is the brush that comes with it. It is SO tiny! It's hard to hold on to and the brush itself is practically microscopic. Very hard to control application. Do yourself a favor and get a proper long and full eyebrow brush and you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by erika360

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always overplucking my brows. This brow powder is the best I have ever used! It goes on smmoth and looks natural. Stays put too. I have tried the expensive brands and ALWAYS come back to this one. I have been using it for years since first discovering it, I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

This brow powder is AMAZING! I like doing the lightest shade from the start of my brow to about halfway, and the darkest shade on the tail. It stays put during my 12 hr, sweaty, nursing work day! I would never spend the money on a high end brand after finding this! The packaging is a little bulky, but I'm ok with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has changed everything..... at least in terms of my eyebrow routine.

Complete HG find. For a while I tried with pencil much to my frustration. This pocket eyebrow powder makes eyebrows so much easier! A little goes a long way and I love how much more natural it looks compared to pencil. The tools are a great addition, although you may find using your own brushes easier.

I have my kit in "dark" being a very dark haired brunette. The brow colors are great, the highlighter color seems more for darker skin I don't have which is fine. If I want I use a little concealer for the highlighting area under my brow. With how natural it looks I find I don't even need the highlighter so that's great for me.

There are so many products out there with unfounded "hype". This is not one of them. The brow fix kit blew my expectations out of the water. It gets all the hype it deserves.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Deniseexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product 💕 it is the best brow product I've used by far and it last a long time. It's so natural looking I use this everyday. I recommend this product to anyone who wants eyebrow making easy 😄

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This brow powder is so good, really natural-looking, good pigmentation.
The highlight shade is quite pigmented and beautiful as well.
Its so cheap, and comes with little applicators which was certainly a nice thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and I have re-purchased it.. It is very natural looking and stays all day. This is the only drug store brow product that I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent brow kit, especially for the price. This is definitely my most successful drugstore makeup purchase.

Your success will probably vary according to whether the colors happen to suit you. All I can say is, after trying this I'm glad I didn't invest in anything more expensive! I used the lighter shade until I colored my hair and now I use the darker one. The powder glides right onto the surface of my brow hairs and then stays all day! It's great.

The highlighter is too frosty for me to use up by the brow, but I use it to brighten the inner corners of my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So happy to see the positive reviews here! I'll just echo them. Brow powder is much more natural and long lasting on me than pencil. Nice to have two shades, and I like he highlighter as well. Great buy!