Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 2/23/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved this. I have dark brown hair and I bought this in the lightest shade and it works great with my eyebrows.
At first $8 seemed like a lot to pay for this, but it comes with a lot inside it.
It has the two fillins which were great and they stay on very well even though my face gets ridiculously oily. It comes with a little brush to fill in with and some people think its small size makes it hard to use, but honestly I think it works perfectly fine and it's not worth it to go out and buy a bigger brush.
I bought it for the highlighting powder, but tbh, I haven't seen it do much. You'd be better off using some kind of concealer around your brows. It also comes with a little applicator to use it with, but it didn't love that either.
It comes with a tiny tweezer, but honestly that thing isn't going to do much.
There's also a little mirror. I think it's great despite it's size because this whole thing is perfect to use on the go because everything is included in it. It's perfect for on the go/in a rush.
Overall, I really loved this product, even though it wasn't for the reasons I thought I would and honestly it's my HG. I totally recommend it.

on 1/24/2015 6:59:00 PM

Just bought this and I LOVE IT! The shade perfectly matches my brow color. I also love the little tools it comes with! The slanted brush is great! I love it because it's stiff, so it's great for making a thin line on your brow. Great product!!

on 1/23/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite brow product ever that I've been using for years. I've tried everything from expensive Benefit brow products to cheap Wet n Wild and Cover Girl brow pencils. This is great, although I do wish they made a slightly darker one for people with black hair. Using this, my brows look slightly lighter than my hair, but I could probably blend with a little darker eyeshadow to get a perfect color. Unlike a lot of reviewers, I actually really like the little brush that comes with it. Just be careful about waiting until your moisturizer/primer/foundation has completely dried before using the kit, because I find that the brush gets wider/distorted and the powders get oily and hard to use if you get your face products on them. Another bonus is that this stuff lasts forever, in fact I replace this when I lose the little brushes/tweezers. I don't think I've ever replaced it because I ran out of powder, and I use this every single day. I also use this as an emergency eyeshadow palette if I forgot my regular eyeshadows at home. I use the highlighter on my browbone, all over my lid, and inner corners. Then I use the medium shade on my inner crease, and the darkest shade on my outer crease and blend. Then I go back in with the highlighter just on my eyelid between my eyeliner and my crease. Looks great!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The gem of my makeup kit! At 60, a good brow is a girl's best anti-aging friend when it comes to makeup. I love that Milani included two brow colors. I use the medium kit. I use the lighter color to fill in the inner brow, and the darker shade for the rest of the brow. I use my own little brow brush to blend. The highlighting shade is pretty, too! I use it on my brow bone and blend. The colors stay put all day long. The kit even includes a little tweezers for stray hair pop-ups. What a great idea! Love this kit so much!!

on 11/24/2014 2:57:00 AM

my everyday brow kit, I first use the milani wax stick to give the powders something to hang on to then I use the darkest shade to fill in my brows and the color is so on point and natural looking its amazing very creamy easy to blend powders. I have used all 3 shades as shadows too:) start with the highlight in the inner corner/inner lid, the rest of the lid with the middle shade then darken my crease with the last color and I absolutly LOVE THE LOOK and always get compliments when I wear it you should try it out! really love:)

on 11/17/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great value and does what it is supposed to do! I love that it comes with a powder highlighter. The brow powder is a great consistency, is easy to apply, and lasts all day. My only complaint is the brush that comes with it. It is SO tiny! It's hard to hold on to and the brush itself is practically microscopic. Very hard to control application. Do yourself a favor and get a proper long and full eyebrow brush and you won't regret it.

on 10/16/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am always overplucking my brows. This brow powder is the best I have ever used! It goes on smmoth and looks natural. Stays put too. I have tried the expensive brands and ALWAYS come back to this one. I have been using it for years since first discovering it, I highly recommend this product!

on 9/28/2014 12:14:00 PM

This brow powder is AMAZING! I like doing the lightest shade from the start of my brow to about halfway, and the darkest shade on the tail. It stays put during my 12 hr, sweaty, nursing work day! I would never spend the money on a high end brand after finding this! The packaging is a little bulky, but I'm ok with it.

on 9/26/2014 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Update: 2-18-15: 5 months later of almost daily use, finally hit the pan! Bang for buck with this stuff. Only used the darkest brown pan shade, as the middle I found to be too red.

This has changed everything..... at least in terms of my eyebrow routine.

Complete HG find. For a while I tried with pencil much to my frustration. This pocket eyebrow powder makes eyebrows so much easier! A little goes a long way and I love how much more natural it looks compared to pencil. The tools are a great addition, although you may find using your own brushes easier.

I have my kit in "dark" being a very dark haired brunette. The brow colors are great, the highlighter color seems more for darker skin I don't have which is fine. If I want I use a little concealer for the highlighting area under my brow. With how natural it looks I find I don't even need the highlighter so that's great for me.

There are so many products out there with unfounded "hype". This is not one of them. The brow fix kit blew my expectations out of the water. It gets all the hype it deserves.

on 8/31/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product 💕 it is the best brow product I've used by far and it last a long time. It's so natural looking I use this everyday. I recommend this product to anyone who wants eyebrow making easy 😄

Popular Brows Products