October 1, 2014 | 1862 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - IB 109 Chisel Fluff

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by JustKylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for shading the entire lid! It isn't very dense so it is wonderful for applying very pigmented colors. I also use it to blend and it does a great job! I love the length of the handle and how soft the bristles are. This is worth the money, it feel and it looks expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for an all over wash, its also great to apply lid, crease and highlight by itself, it blend perfectly, worth repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Paris334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just love this brush - it's so, so, so soft! I have issues with a couple of the other Italian Badger brushes because they feel scratchy to me but this is spectacular! It does a great job of blending or adding shawow over a large space. Can't ask for more in a brush 3x this price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's really a great brush, worth those few $ I paid for it :D Brush handle is really nice, painted, not too long. The bristles are good although a bit too soft for my taste, but good. Dries quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

+It's soft.
+It doesn't shed.
+It's so cheap.
+I like it to sweep a nude color into my eyelid up to the browbone.
+I love it for the highlight too.
+I like the handle.

-Not really for pating on color on the lid , the bristles are not firm enough for that.

Overall: Go get it if you're looking for a highlighter brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by pattasy

I love all of the italian badger brushes. They are super soft and good quality. The chisel fluff i use for both lid color and crease color. Washed several times and is still in good condition. Bought 2 more. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

Soft and it sheds little. Soft all over application and good for the brow area - Love mines...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

This is a must have for any one that wants a good all around brush in their collection. The one I received is soft and full. It is sturdy enough to apply shadow to my whole lid and yet soft enough to use as a blender too. It washes up so sweet. I am very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To my surprise, this brush has become one of my daily staples. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing to the naked eye, but the brush hairs are amazingly soft, it picks up powder nicely, and deposits colour evenly across my lids. While the brush is on the flimsy side, this doesn't deter from its quality. It works beautifully for a soft, sheer wash of colour, it covers a large area due to it's width, and can also be used for basic blending. A high quality brush at an exceptionally low price ($3.49US) -- you can't go wrong with that! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

This brush is only USD $3.49, but is most definitely reminiscent of costlier brushes. The handle and construction are pretty solid, and the bristles are heavenly soft. However, like pretty much all the Coastal Scents brushes I've tried, the bristles are rather thin and not as dense as I usually like. The brush itself is a bit "floppy" (but not as bad as the freebie brushes you get with GSPs) but more than usable if all you are looking for is a soft, wide brush to apply washes of eye color, to blend out your shadows, or to apply more precision highlight color to the rest of your face. (This is wide for an eyeshadow brush - about 1/2" wide) Definitely NOT one to get if you need something to pack on color - it's just a bit too flimsy and not dense enough for this purpose. I am using it primarily for blending and for color washes. Great value for under 4 bucks, but I *do* wish it was a smidge more dense.