July 29, 2014 | 1913 users online

Nails - Nailene - So Natural Flex For Comfort

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up for about $6 wanting my nails to look nice for the holiday but being a little cramped on time. ^^; I picked the short beige french nail kit because I didn't think I'd fair well with longer lengthed nails and trying to do stuff. The nails themselves were just slightly longer than my natural nails and of great quality. When finished applying they looked almost as though I really went for a manicure. My only qualm was that I kept having nails pop off on me even though I wasn't doing that rigorous of activities with my hands, and by a week I was totally ready to just let them come off. Despite using the glue on both real and fake nails. So if I did repurchase again, I may opt to just use a different nail glue to see if I have better luck. But at least they lasted during the Christmas day for me which was all I really cared about.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ok, to start I am in absolute utter love with these nails... $5 well spent, will be buying "backups" though I don't think ill need them. anywho,

it is Monday 7/22, I have had these wonderous things on my fingers since this past Saturday 7/20 ( I know this doesn't seem like a long time, but for me, and my profession it is. I am a CNA so im ALWAYS being ruff on my hands) plus I worked In the yard, like serious yardwork (pulling weeds,cutting trees, snapping branches and stuffing into bags kinda work) and had NO PROBLEM ,NO POPPING OFF, NO HAVING TO RE GLUE!! I trusted them so much I left the glue at home.. (other brands id be carrying it In my purse/pocket)

ive had people ask if ive gotten them done, NOPE! lol not anymore, I used to be an avid in the salon every other week for those $30 acrylics. I am so beyond happy I went out of my comfort zone.

Ive put these nails through H*** and there sticking like day one. I adore them

only thing I DONT like ( and I can live with it...) is the packaging, you open it, and some pop out, or try to take one out and get a few lol

for $5 its well worth it...will update if anything goes wrong... ( which I doubt :-) )

update: its 7/27 I still have these on, still no regluing... still going strong.... lovin them

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jennnxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up these nails for about $4 at Wal*Mart because I didn't have time for a nail appointment before my flight. They have a good variety of sizes for different size nails and look gorgeous. If you put them on correctly (glue on your natural nail AND the fake nail) they actually stay for longer than seven days, but you're not recommended to keep them on past a week. The package came with enough nails to do my nails twice and allow for some mess-ups. There may be better false nails out there, but these are amazing, especially for the price.

For anyone wondering...these will NOT pop off if you apply them properly. Wipe the nail with nail polish and apply the glue correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dunganb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I used to love painting my nails, however it becomes extremely time consuming and I hated waiting for them to dry. One night I was at a local CVS and I happen to see the box for these nails, they were 50% off and I figured, what the heck, and bought them. I put them on, had NO air bubbles, they fit PERFECT and they looked great. The one issue that I did run into is that the glue gets messy on your fingers. To get rid of the glue I used a nail clipper and a file. I peeled off most of the glue without damaging my skin and what was left over I gently took the file to it. I then washed my hands and applied baby lotion every few hours to keep my hands moisturized. The first week i had them my nails were a little sore but that went away within a few days and I reapply a new set every week and haven't had any soreness since the first set. Absolutely LOVE this product. They haven't broken, chipped or fallen off. :) GET THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Having great looking nails are important to me...So I used to get gel done in California and in Asia,but now where I live, the nail technicians are no good at doing gel nails so I've given up doing my nails altogether. One day I couldn't stand it and I read so many good reviews about Nailene on the internet, so I couldn't pass! I got these for only $3.50 (50% off now!!!! at CVS!!!!!!!) I'm pretty clumsy...so I wasn't expecting to do a very good job at all, but they look like they were almost done by a professional. All you have to do, is find the exact sizes for your nails, glue both the artificial and natural nails (make sure you cover the whole nail!!) and Ooohh la la you've got great nails.

However, there are some negatives that bothered me...first, I found the PERFECT fits for my four nails except for my thumb nail......so I found the closest one that matches but they give off that fake look on my thumbs :( Also, I doubt these would stay on for very long.....

Even when theses are advertised as short length square shaped, If you are looking for short nails, don't go for these. These are definitely not short length in my opinion!

But for $3.50 / a BOX for nice nails, you can't pass !!! I want to stock up before they stop this offer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this product. The last time I used press on nails was when I was a senior in high school. That was a long time ago. But alas we fast forward to the present. So here's the deal...I had a wedding to go to and wanted to wear nails or at least have nice looking nails. I didn't want to spend tons of money going to a salon, so for $5.00 (I had a coupon) I purchased a really nice set of tips. What I loved most is the glue is tinted pink! Nice touch! Since I purchased the short lenght, French manicure tips, the tinted glue really gave the nails a more professional look. It's my 3rd day and all the nails are in tact and I'mm still getting complements on how nice them look. I would buy these again for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Iamsheherazade

I really do not like these Nailene nails. There was no way I could apply them without air bubbles and they popped off rather quickly. Before you think it might be the way I applied them, while it could be true that my technique is the issue I did not get bubbles the same with the Kiss brand of “glue-ons”. These also looks like “glue-ons” as well – I got a weird stress line at the base of the nail by the cuticle – so it enhanced the glue-on look. I think that these just aren’t for me and I’ll try another brand to see if I have better luck.

*.-~*´¨*¨`*•~-.¸-Iamsherazade-,.-~*´¨*¨`*•~-.*

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These nails are freaking awesome. Just, wow. I have gotten acrylics in the past, and these really do look better. The colors are clean without being overwhelming. These also hold up to anything. I've done housework, shopping, walked the dogs, cooked, etc. and these nails are still on strong and not chipping. I filed them down because they are quite long and an unnatural shape, but I love that the package offers 12 different size nails. The fit is perfect and I will definitely re-purchase.

The main con with these nails is the adhesive. It's really strong (I glued my fingers together, and I am not a clumsy person), yet runny so be careful. It will also strip the finish off of the nail if you smear it. When you put these on make sure you coat the entire nail evenly and stick it on fast, because otherwise weird air pockets will be under the nails where they didn't adhere as well (looks like pale splotches).

For $5.00 can't do any better, and should be impressed that you can do this well!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay I used to get my nails done in acrylics, but that gets super expensive, so I thought I'd give these a try. I bite my nails, and really the only 2 reasons I want my nails done are so that 1) I stop biting them; and 2) they look halfway decent. These nails are okay...but just okay. They're really easy to apply, and they are staying on really well, better than any other full-cover nail I've ever tried. The also look natural, more natural than acrylics because they're not nearly as thick. It also comes with 36 different sizes, so if my ring and index fingers weren't the same size, I could probably get two applications from one package. But (now comes the bad) where do I start? These nails are suppose to flex to fit high arch, normal, and flat nails. I don't know how they would be for high arch, but for my flat nails, they made me very sore the next day. The only way to avoid that next time would be to use a nail that is actually too wide and file the sides down narrower to fit. However, I already spent a whole lot of time filing down the ends because even though they're "short" fit nails, they are still way too long for me. I don't want long nails, just nice-looking nails. I have a two-year-old son and there's no way I want nails any longer than the end of my finger. No poked eyes or scratched heads, thanks. So it's too time consuming. Also, the white tips rub off on EVERYTHING. And I've trouble with these chipping like crazy. I've had to file my thumb nail down so far it's barely longer than the nail bed. And I haven't been punching people or anything, just doing normal stuff.

All in all, I'd say do these nails for a party or weekend get-together if you have to, but dont expect them to look nice or hold up more than a day or two.