July 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Masks - Estee Lauder - Hydra Complete Multi Level moisture gel mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a decent product. It does help with dry skin a little bit but that's it. I actually was lucky enough to find a cream that hydrates better than this "complete multi-level moisture" mask. It is an okay treatment that is too expensive for what it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is The Angel of Moisture! What a great cooling texture! It hydrates without feeling greasy or oily because of its oil-free base but also gives you an immediate luminous glow! Wish that could use it in the eyes-area too! Well Done EL!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sebloch

I like this mask. It's a gel consistency, and applied generously and left for 10 minutes as suggested (I usually forget and leave it on longer) it then forms a slightly sticky film that you then rinse off before the rest of your skincare regime.
I've found it very useful in the mornings after I've gone heavy on the Benzoyl Peroxide 10% the night before, to perk up the drier parts of my face so they take makeup well.
It's not for very dry skin, and it's non oily so it rinses clean off. Perfect for me under the circumstances, and doesn't seem to make me break out.
The reason I wouldn't buy again is that it's quite expensive for something that I just use to make my face comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by fluffybaconcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gel textured moisture mask that slightly cools the skin, very light. Found it perfect for my oily skin as it doesn't clog pores and saturates skin with moisture in a short period of time. Feels like a real treat for my skin. Has a very pleasant scent, very economical, a little goes a long way, have had this tube for 6 months. Always use it before an event to get that dewy, glowing skin without any oiliness and residue. Would recommend to anyone from dry to super oily skin as a lasting moisture treatment. Not too keen on packaging of the one i have as it has a screw on cap, but have noticed that they changed it recently.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by jojoshine

I am combination skin, oily on the T zone. I've used this product for about half an year now. I do not use it that regularly - usually when I feel my skin is a bit dry or after a flight. It does quite a good job. I feel my skin is smooth, matte and not greasy at all. although I do feel it works better some days than the others (maybe depends on my skin condition?) It lasts quite a while as well. You do not need to apply a lot each time and smells quite nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this, I don't know what else to say, it's simply perfect in every way possible, and I agree with the previous two reviews.

I think this is SO MUCH better than the previous version of moisture mask from Estee Lauder (it's called "So moist", I think), which I dislike.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

If you're looking for a gel-based hydrating mask, this is worth a try.

I like the fact that it's semi-gel textured, and is cooling when in contact with skin. It has a light floral fragrance, which I'm find rejuvenating.

I use this sometimes up to 3 times/week.... and it does what it claims: gives back lost moisture to the skin. To make things simple, it quenches the 'thirst on your skin'.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

I think that this product is available only in Europe.Comes in a tube.It s very refreshing,Deeply hydrating ,satisfies your skin's thirst,cooling and soothing product and also it s oil free.Smells good and has also something like litle Spheres in it witch help plump skin's surface.I have oily skin and this works best for me.After I use this I feel my skin super fresh,super healthy,super revitalized, not oily at all.I belive that dry and very dry skins will not like this product.Works best on oily to normal skins.The moisturizing power of this product isn t strong enough for very dry skins