October 31, 2014 | 1042 users online

Blush - Milani - Minerals Blush - Sweet Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

im absolutely OBSESSED with this blush, since i dont live in USA i ordered this from nonpareilboutique and i love how no matter how much i apply, it doesn't look like i over applied too much blush, its amazing and goes with every single eye makeup look i do, i think this has even taken the spot of my favorite blush of all time from mac which is melba! <3 Milani makes THE BEST blushes EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by shady74

This is one of the best blushes I've ever used, I adore it and use it almost daily. I am NW15 and this gives me a 'just been for a brisk walk' glow. People comment on how well I look and how great my skin is purely because this blush makes me look healthy. The magic lies in the fact that it's very finely milled and very sheer so you can build up a very natural-looking colour. I used to use Mac Blushbaby but this is every bit as good. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This blush is HG status for me. Beautiful sheer wash of plum and berry. Great for fall and winter. It looks amazing no matter what else I am wearing, it really is a no-brainer HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this shade! Received it as a present and at first I didn't think I was going to like it because it looked dark in the pan, but it looked really nice on the face. The only downside is that the product isn't very soft and pigmented, so I have to really dig my blush brush in to get some product. I wasn't a fan of the packaging, seeing as how the mirror is on the flipside and I didn't care for the dinky little brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I picked up this blush, pretty much because Milani was on sale, and I needed a blush since mine had just run out and I wanted to try something different. I've had it for months now, and I've seriously hardly made a dent it in. I use it pretty much everyday with a fluffy angled blush brush, and I love it! It's matte, which I'm really a fan of, I'm pale, so sometimes shimmer overwhelms me. It feels so light, I usually forget that I even put it on! Compared to my other daily products, this one looks like I've hardly used it! Definitely not a bad thing since I like it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful matte dusty pink/rose blush with plum/puple undertones. I had this in my collection for a while and did not use it. I would put it on and see barely anything. It was just easy to wear my MAC Desert Rose blush and go on mornings.

But I just pulled it out one day and decided to start using it. It is a buildable blush which is visible after laying it on. It could be built up to create a soft flush of color on the cheeks or for a more intense look without it looking too cakey or powdery.

I am tan/dark and it shows up great on my skintone. It is very flattering and great for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by selena08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first plum blush. I was always into peach and coral cheek colors but until I got this I was skeptical. I like it a lot. The color is harder to build up but when you apply enough it looks good. I think Milani blushes are some of the best drugstore ones out there. I do recommend if you don't mind taking the time and building this to your liking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Because this is a deep plum shade, I use this as a contour blush worn with my pink blushes and it looks simply amazing. I totally agree with other reviewers that the package is useless and I took one lippie off for that. I also agree with other reviewers that the color has great staying power and is finely milled like high end blushes. It goes on silky smooth and because it is so highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. I got this along with luminous at walgreens for $2.99 each, so I could not resist! Even if theses aren't on sale, these blushes are totally worth the drugstore price because as I said earlier, they are as good or better than high end blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by mspinkcotton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was afraid this would be too cool for me yellow-toned, medium skin (MUFEHD 140; I think NC25/30). However, it's a pretty neutral pink. It's great for day wear. Pretty color, and at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super pretty blush! I got it for 75% off at CVS (makes me think its being discontinued or ‘revamped’). It was the darkest of the mineral blushes. It’s a lovely, matte medium berry/mauve/plum shade. Very similar in tone to ELF Studio Blush in ‘Berry Merry’ (my other favorite powder blush!), minus the shimmer.

I agree with the others that the mirror & brush are useless. I use my own Clinique blush brush. This is quite pigmented- one dab in the pan is enough to give my cheeks a beautiful rosy glow. I really love a strong blush, so I have to have a little ‘restraint’ with this one! I use it over a gel/cream/liquid stain blush to ‘set’ the color, or alone if I’m in a hurry or doing a ‘minimal’ makeup look. Either way, the staying power is great (8+ hours).

I think this is probably a pretty ‘universal’ blush shade suitable for many skin tones. The texture is soft & blendable, its pigmented and easily buildable. A nice powder blush for my ‘shimmer free’ days!