October 20, 2014 | 1822 users online

Makeup Brushes - Lancome - Precision Cheek Brush #7

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

When the MUA applied this during a makeover, i was sold! The bristles are soo soft. Use little product, swirl on apples of cheeks and gradually build color (if needed). Distributes color evenly. The long sturdy firm heavy handle is designed for better control.This also doubles for bronzers too. My only gripe is the price. So expensive! But the good news? There are cheaper dupes. Sephora/Bare Minerals has a similar brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing brush. It is dense enough to use as a buffing or stippling brush (though it is not dualfibre) for foundation, and soft enough to use for powders as well. The shape and size also add versatility, for contouring or the flat for tzone touchups with minimal disturbance of foundation. Personally, I love this for BBs and TMs as it is not so dense like other cult classics ie. Real Techniques, and it blends the colour but does not soak up and destroy the dewy finish. Will not repurchase because it is very highquality (have yet to lose a bristle 6mo later) and also ridiculously priced!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy1273

I LOVE this brush!!! The hairs are SUPER soft! It is dense so it will pick up more product! And the packaging is soo pretty and had a very professional look to it. Although my brush is black with gold writing which I prefer to the silver, I think the silver looks great too! I think this is a must have brush for all collections! You can use this blush for blush, Bronzer, foundation, and even highlight and contour if you only get product of the edge of the brush! Overall GREAT product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

LOVE IT!! Just to let everyone know first and foremost, I do not use this brush to apply blush but actually, foundation. I use this brush as you would a stippling brush to apply foundation to my face and then just swirl it around on my face until the foundation is perfectly blended in. This brush completely blows other foundation brushes out of the water! It gives me the perfect finish for every liquid foundation I own. The bristles on this brush as so incredibly soft, they do not shed and the brush is a bit more dense. I got the brush at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for $70 CAN so it is definitely an expensive item but I am absolutely in love with my purchase and I do not believe I could have spent that money much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Yes, I have finally found THE blush brush. I own so many, from I-Nuovi, The Body Shop, Bobbi Brown, MAC... and now I have this, I'm thinking of giving the others away. It's really that good. If you are willing to splurge and keep one blush brush forever, then get this one! It's just fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy crap this has to be the best blush brush i ever bought! This applies my blush like second skin without much effort. My nars sex appeal shows up SO much better and peachy pinkier then ever before....i think this is a HG now!!! So happy i got it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this brush puts the right amount of blush in just the right way! really soft and is good for multi purposes. dont think i will ever need another because it doesnt shed. best brush for cheek products ive ever tried

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

This brush is expensive...yet worth every penny! Amazing for blending blush or highlighters. Very easy to control for a very light application of highly pigmented products. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Painfully expensive, but it's the best blush brush I've seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by SiouxCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my ultimate, HG powder brush. I use it to apply my everyday minerals foundation.
It is a super soft, very dense, flat top powder brush made of natural sable hair. I have had mine for nearly a year & a half and wash it every other week at least, and it has held up extremely well. It still does not shed. It applies powder very evenly and gives great coverage with a powder foundation. I have never used it for blush, but that's technically what it is made for.

It was very pricey at $46.50, but I would not hesitate to replace mine should anything happen to it, because it is a great investment if you need a good flat top powder brush for your makeup application. I've tried many other cheap flat top brushes (by EM even) & kabukis and they lasted maybe 6 months & weren't that great of quality to begin with. This one is worth the money!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No