October 24, 2014 | 973 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - carpool

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

A 1960's Malibu Barbie blue. Doesn't suit my skin tone at all. Makes me look very washed out. I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't get carpool again. Of all the colors I got, it's the only one that's chalky, and no matter if I wear primer or not, it looks pale and washed out. There's nothing I can do with this shade to make it look better, it just looks 70's disco queen, but not even in a fun bright bugaloo way, just in a dull, sad, limp way. I wear this so rarely, it looks like I haven't opened it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I love this pastel blue colour, as well as all the other ones. But it's hard for me to make it wearable. I only wear it occasionally and very little. I find that if i wear it even slightly wrong, it will make me look like a teenager in puberty starting to experiment with makeup. Not sure how else to describe this feeling but its not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 6:53:00 AM More reviews by motleyutube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this on my lids, using Pic Nic as my browbone highlighter and a very light slightly coral to very peachy light orange eye shadow in a different brand I have. With brown or black eyeliner upper and outer lower lids or even on the waterline I get a sexy look I love.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Natasjajlo

Carpool is not a all-day wearable color but with my dark hazel (to darkbrown) eyes I can wear it. With some light blue jeans I think the color is very pretty! And i'm a cool so I can wear brighter cool-toned colors better then warm-toned colors (with orange of golden). I have a mini-sized jar of this color so it's going to last forever but I think I would buy it again altough I would like to try "Baby Sitter" first (more for brown eyes).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with the PP on this one. This, to me, is not at all a wearable blue. I have been trying to experiment with different eye colors but this came out just unusual. It is matte and it goes on okay, a light/medium baby blue. However it made me look like I had been punched in the face - it was too striking on my medium skintone. So, I will not repurchase this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Carpool is a very light, pastel blue. Off course, since its a pastel, its very matte. Although there's nothing wrong with this eyeshadow, the texture and wear is fine, I don't know what to do with this color. EM says its very wearable everyday blue but i don't see how that works out. I tried wearing it as an all over lid color, as a liner, in the corners to brighten and nothing works. Would I buy this again? Probably not.