April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Make a Sheen Lustrous Shadow--Show Stopper Copper

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These shadow crumble and hardly had any pay off beside fine shimmer!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by azncrow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference, I am an NC20-25 depending on the season with strong yellow undertones.

I think the palette itself is quite pretty with its sturdy clear packaging and eyeshadow design. The eyeshadows are a slightly harder texture, so they are not at all powdery but a bit more sheer than what I'm used to. All the colors are shimmery: a light red-toned gold, a mid-tone copper, and a deep coppery-bronze. While the colors are pretty, I was disappointed that this palette was too orangey-red for my skin and I would even sometimes get people asking me if I was sick or hurt.

Perhaps my skin has such a strong yellow undertone that it pulls out the orangey-reddish in this otherwise bronzy palette. I would caution against this palette if you are very yellow, otherwise people might also ask you if you are sick. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Lepotica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These colors make my hazel eyes pop! The quality of the shadow is great--the colors are very easy to blend for both a light day look and a more dramatic night look! I bought this shadow set along with the green one at a BOGO sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

These colors are very warm. Personally I can only wear them with warm toned clothing. They are shimmery but create more of a sheen which is totally wearable for day. You get a ton of product in the case and I love the cute square packaging. I don't think I would ever buy this at full price but at discount price these are good enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous trio of shimmery neutrals that anybody could wear. I just found this at the 99 Cent Only store (which should be renamed the $1 Store but it would probably cost too much to change all their signs) so I'm sure it's discontinued now. If you are lucky enough to find it, pick it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Lovingthrill

I love this one. I bought the plum, olive and copper shadows. I enjoy this one the most. I can use all the colors and it looks good. I can't say the same for the other two. I wear this color everyday. I am not big on bold makeup so I like that you can see it but it isn't out there. I also love the way the package looks. That's why I bought it :). CVS and Walgreens seem to randomly have the colors 50% off. I would never buy this full price. It wasn't that great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by immevu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It has the most awesome glittery, but not over powering look! There is like glitter gold on you r eyes! And it packaging is sooo pretty. my only 2 cons are:

1) (important) They can make your skin look really dry and flaky. b/c it so shimmery.
2) this and "Make a Sheen" look almost exactly alike on your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by tour2win

I have grabbed a few of this one and the olive it up for gifts at ULTA. They are 5 FOR $10 along with some other stuff for a while (end of december? not sure). Again i used my 3.5 off $10 coupon. So 5 for $6.5. What do u think? ;) Haven't started to use yet, just wanted to announce the ongoing sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After I bought this shadow in Plum Like It Hot, I wanted to try all these shadows! They're amazing and one of my two favourite shadow brands (I also love HiP duos)! Today I got Espress'o Yourself, Show Stopper Copper, & Olive It Up. So now I have all four of these Make A Sheen shadows and this is probably my favourite! They're all beautiful shades and all blend well/last a long time, but I really like this one best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. Three great shades to mix together depending on my mood. I love the artsy package too. Too bad these are LE. I think I'm going to buy up some more this week while they're BOGO. These are awesome. The sheen is great, and the colors fit together perfectly.