November 24, 2014 | 1167 users online

Highlighters - Trish McEvoy - Duo Highlighting Mineral Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Beautiful formula, beautiful finish. Gives a beautiful glow without looking frosty or sparkly. Great for highlighting cheeks. Flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by esmequeenoftheworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is probably the only product I use every day without fail! It highlights my cheek bones, brow bones and cupids bow so subtly without any shimmer or high shine so i can even use it when my skin is miss behaving and having an oily day! Its barely detectable but it does a specail something that I can't find from any other product.
Yes it is expensive but with daily use one pan will last over a year,so it works out pretty good value if you think about pence per use!! Packaging wise, I never seen it sold in anything other than the pans that fit into the planner pages. Other than the remarkable brushes, this is the on Trish Mcevoy product I've repurchased. i just can't find anything else like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is becoming one of my favorite products. This adds such a nice glow to the skin without adding shimmer. I also use this on my eyes and it really brightens that areas as well.