November 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Waterlily & Fresh Mint Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I miss this scent . It smelled good, and it was refreshing to use after running in the summer time .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't recommend this body wash. It doesn't smell that great, isn't particularly moisturizing, and irritates my skin - especially around the girly bits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This body wash is a very moisturizing cream that produces average lather. The scent is very fresh, and lingers on the skin. The price is great for the size (24 ounces), and one bottle lasts for months. It's not my favorite body wash, but it's definitely a good one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

I love this product! I'm a fan of Dove products in general but I especially love this because it leaves my skin really soft and the I find the fragrance fascinating, very fresh. This fragrance is my favourite from the Fresh collection. It doesn't lather a lot but I apply it to a loofah and then rub it with my hands to produce some lather and then I wash my body. After Satsuma shower gel from TBS this is definitely my second favourite shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Smells sssooooooo good! Definitely a pick-me-up in the morning!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by desertdwellr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this. It tingles, and I like that. The scent is amazing, too. I haven't tried it 'down south' because I use a buff puff, and that seems scary to me. Dove products have gotten better in the past couple of years, and I will definately buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by leh22686

I love the scent of this....but I was shocked when I first used it in the shower this morning and felt like Vick's Vapo Rub had been applied somewhere that it shouldn't go... :) Sorry for tmi, but that is the only reason I will be returning this product. Kind of felt like it was burning. Felt good everywhere else though!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jessketcham

I loved the smell. But, as another reviewer said, it left me WAY TOO TINGLY in a certain area, almost burned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

my sister bought this and hated it, stating how it made her too tingly in a certain area. so she passed it on me to and i love it! it smells great and does a good "cleansing" job. it does make me feel tingly, and i mean everywhere... would definitely buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by GlamArtist88

I love DOVE GO FRESH body washes! This one makes you feel super tingly! LOL
I also love the fact that it so thick and creamy! It really does moisturize!! It runs at about $6-$7 a bottle, but the bottle is HUGE! It lasts for weeks!