July 24, 2014 | 918 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really didn't know how I felt about this concealer . I sometimes liked the brightness it added on my face and how a little goes a long way . The little pot will last you a long time . But it just creased a lot on me and made my dry spots appear . I don't think I would buy it again even though I really wanted to like it .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so...I definitely wouldn't recommend this product for more mature skin. It is SUPER thick, and at first I found it difficult to work with. However, as I got used to it, I really began to like it. I am VERY tan, especially in the summer. This concealer is a little light for my skin tone. I tend to lean more towards lighter concealers, probably a tad bit too light for me. It makes me feel like I look a little more awake. With that being said, I fluctuate between concealer consistencies. Sometimes I like them thicker, and sometimes I like them more liquidy. I like this one when I am in the mood for a more full-coverage, thicker concealer. I pat it under my eyes with my finger, and it works like a charm AND STAYS PUT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by lovetolookgreat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely product. It has a very creamy consistency and covers up my dark circles beautifully. I wouldn't use it on any blemishes though as it is "brightening" and i wouldn't want to highlight any blemishes. It does crease after a while though and thats why it lost a star. A little goes a very long way and although it may seem quite expensive it lasts for ages. Had mine since xmas and not even halfway through yet!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A little bit goes a very long way - once you've got that bit sorted I think you're half way there in getting this on and getting it to do the erasing it's designed to do.

I found this a little tricky at first and nearly had it written off as thick, cakey and unmanageable. You do need to have a bit of an experiment to see how Erase can work for you. I have Normal/Combo skin and have discovered this suits me best applied before foundation. I just take a dot of Erase on my finger and warm first on my hand before dotting on and blending with my finger while the product is still warm and while my under eye area is still slightly moist from eye cream/moisturiser. I find like this it blends beautifully and seamlessly with no creasing, given a few minutes to dry down there is no trouble with applying liquid and powder products over top, this does easily last the day.

On my NC15 skin I find No. 1 FAIR a good shade match.

Should last a long time as you only need minimal product to get results ,I like that the pot has a plastic inner cover, pretty sure it came with a little spatula which has since gone awol..(but always picked up way more product than I needed anyway). I always use clean hands but if you don't like dipping fingers in product you may not like this.

I elected not to re-purchase as its going to take a very long time to get through this and I have other concealers on the go as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by shannbronzo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My beloved HG!!! I CANNOT live without this stuff. The peachy tone of this is perfect to conceal my blueish veins and under eye darkness. I apply with Stila's concealer brush. Watch Goss for the best tips ever to conceal under eye darkness. This video changed my concealer application and made a HUGE difference in my appearance. http://m.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cmherrmann33

Smell: no discernible smell
Feel: incredibly smooth, a little thick
Staying power: will stay on for as long as you need it to. No need to reapply

This is definitely not a concealer you just want to put on your finger and start smearing under your eyes or on blemishes. It's incredibly creamy and spreads well, but if you put too much on, it creases really badly and interferes with powder. I use BareMinerals Ready Foundation, and it seems to collect really heavily on the spots that I use Erase Paste. My suggestion would be to stay away from powder foundations if you haven't quite figured out the appropriate amount of Erase Paste to use. All it really takes is a small amount on your finger, and then just dab it on until it disappears.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyBeauty

There are a lot of mixed feelings abut this product and i was a little hesitant on buying it, but boy am I glad I did!! It covers up under eye circles so well and makes me look awake! It does the same for all my friends and a girl I work with, it is a great concealer.For blemishes, it covers them wonderfully and hides them with very little product. I have very oily skin so i have to set this with a powder, which snt a huge problem. Also the price isn't bad considering how long this jar of concealer lasts you! Altogether a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by alexiezizka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just the right amount of coverage without the nasty caked concealer look. Goes on creamy and smooth, and covers nicely. My new go-to concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As much as I love Benefit cosmetic products, and as much as I want to love this concealer (hearing from so many people how great it is) I just didn't like it. I think it has more to do with my skin, which can be very oily. It conceals well, but the product doesn't sit well and creased terribly. Considering the texture/consistency, I think it's more suited for normal to dry skin types possibly. I advise that If you're considering purchasing, have a feel for the consistency to make sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by arblackburn90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little package contains a huge punch - a punch that's ready to knock out any of the unwanted (and sorely unappreciated) spots that choose to show up on my face at the most inconvenient times! I can honestly say that I adore Erase Paste by Benefit Cosmetics, if a beauty product can be rocker status hardcore, then Erase Paste is Gene Simmons!

I have extremely fair skin, not quite ivory white but definitely a peachy porcelain so I found that the lightest color works best for me. However, one of the coolest things about this product is that it comes in only 3 shades. Why is that cool? Oh, because it only needs 3 shades! Erase Paste matches most every skin tone and color. My mother and I have very different skin colors, she's not nearly as fair skinned as I am, but she still manages to use my Erase Paste like it's her own little magic potion in a pot. (Thanks Mom...really.)

The thick formula and almost tacky-like consistency are what makes this product so unique. While other concealers are creamy in texture, this one feels heavy at first but once it's on, it virtually disappears. Out of sight, out of mind! The best way to apply this product is by getting a little dab on your pinky or ring finger, and using light pressure, dabbing it onto the blemish or spot until blended. This product doesn't need to be rubbed in or smoothed over, just dabbed until blended!

I love everything about this item and will DEFINITELY be purchasing it again once I'm out! Thanks Benefit!