BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.5

on 5/9/2015 7:43:00 AM

I love Benefit products but NOT this! The colour doesn't fit me (I'm asian) and it doesn't cover my under eye circle problem. So I buy another Benefit product: Fake Up, which work amazing! So I thought I'm gonna use this (rather than not using it at all & become a waste) for eyebrow concealer, but it got worse!

on 4/22/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a very buttery and creamy concealer - i say buttery because it has a very high shine to it, its like concealer mixed with their High Beam, it does leave a very dewy finish and creases like no bodies business. I used it once and it made me look so greast and I have naturally normal skin I never get oil patches. Wouldn't recommend - it just highlights all your flaws?www.romyangela.blogspot.co.uk

on 4/22/2015 3:46:00 AM

This is thick and kind of goopy but it covers up amazingly! Acne scars just vanish and it brightens dark circles but it does settle

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was the greasiest concealer I have ever used! and.I have very dry undereyes and it didn't work on them at all! it was near impossible to set. just awful. I threw it away after a few uses, and I rarely do that with expensive make up! dont waste ur money

on 3/10/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I am frustrated by the fact that there are only four shades of this. It looks very orange on my skin in the winter when my skin isn't as tanned, but I have the lightest shade. It is very obvious when I have tried to cover stuff with it. Honestly it had a very weird slippery texture once on and it seemed like it slipped off my blemishes very easily. My bb cream does a better job with coverage. I hate that I have to put my finger in the little tub too, it seems dirty, I lost that scooper a long time ago. :/.

on 3/5/2015 1:02:00 PM

I bought this because I saw it in a video review, it did look very different to work with, like it would glide on to your skin and reflect light beautifully.

Well, it IS a paste. It's so hard to melt it to your skin. I have tried to make it work so many times and I always end up looking like it's obvious that I have concealer on my eyelids, but also the dark under circles and veins are there. My foundation is doing a lot better job.

Also the color could be slightly more neutral. First I was using the spatula, but in the end I got tired of cleansing it every time I used it.. I prefer tubes.

Too much hype, too expensive, I hate this product.

good concealer, doesn't get cakey, smooths on and is good value as a little is all you need.

on 1/31/2015 10:48:00 PM

This product is extremely sticky hard to blend, the packaging tub is unhygienic & the spatula is not at all convenient for application you need a brush, I did like the color and the coverage it was quite brightening. However, if I was rating only the first hour it would've been a 3 or 4 but this exaggerated my lines that I really don't have much of normally unless I don't sleep or am dehydrated. The staying power is garbage on my oily skin. You win some, you lose some. I return some. This is going bye bye ASAP. Spare yourself the disappointment if you're oily.

on 1/7/2015 3:24:00 AM

I like the color of this, because the peachy tone is a great under-eye brightener. Unfortunately, this formula is too creamy for me. I am 19, and I usually don't have to worry about lines under my eyes. The Erase Paste will sink into very fine lines and make them extremely noticeable without powder and checkups. I am experimenting with different primers.

on 1/6/2015 11:40:00 AM

I got this as a gift, and don't think I had ever considered purchasing it myself. It is very thick, so I can't use it under my eyes. It gets cakey and creases. I am actually better off using nothing. It is decent for concealing broken capillaries, but I don't think it very good for concealing blemishes or any other raised marks or depressions, such as a scar.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products