October 21, 2014 | 1002 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i only use this concealer when i have time to make it look good and want a flawless finish the shade fair is very pink but does tend to blend in after working it into the skin you can get this under your nails when you get some of the concealer out of the pot with your fingers my problem with this is it takes a lot of time to blend out and can only be used under eyes on me it also leaves a very stticky wet finish that HAS to be set with powder no matter what

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by mishophelia

I am Asian with fair skin and cool undertones with fine lines around my eyes and pretty bad dark circles. I wore night time contacts for the past five years or so, and this has created pretty awful creases around my eyes... so I decided to invest in a pot of Erase Paste.

Erase Paste offers decent coverage. Even though it does not fully conceal my dark circles, it does a good job of concealing most of my dark circles. The same goes for the wrinkles and fine lines.

However, if you have dry skin and fine lines like me, take extra caution when applying erase paste. If too much is applied, the concealer cakes very easily on eyes and makes dark circles and wrinkles even worse (learned this the hard way -.-).

BeautyBroadcast on YouTube recommended that before applying, take less than you need from the pot with the mini spatula that comes with it and spread it on the outside of your hand before applying. That way, you don't apply too much.

You don't need a brush to apply this, only dotting with your ring finger.

I bought a concealer brush, but I only use the brush to dab the concealer onto my eyes and I blend with my fingers. The blending takes a while because this product is so thick and creamy.

Also, to decrease the chances of the concealer caking, I apply Burt's Bees Eye Serum before putting on my makeup.

TLTR: Decent coverage, price is not too bad for the coverage and quality of the product (a little does go a long way), takes time to apply correctly, be careful not to use too much and you'll be all set!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

This is a very pigmented and strong concealer but I think it walks the line with Stage Make up too dangerously. It has an almost gummy texture like a putty and I just found it very hard to work with, plus it's expensive and difficult to get out of the pot. not a huge fan :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

This is my favorite make up product that I own. I am so insanely in love with it. I've tried my fair share of concealers, and this is the best in the business. This stuff will last for flippin ever, so I would spend twice what you actually spend on it. I have had mine 9 months, I use it every day, and I haven't even used a quarter of the little container. It goes on thick, but not in a cakey, icky, gross way. It's a perfect coverage concealer as far as I'm concerned. My mom told me that when she first discovered it, she was watching another woman put it on and my mom said "I don't mean to be rude, but your bags have completely disappeared!". It took me a few more years to try it out, and I regret waiting that long. think that it would work well for any age, as long as you know how to wear it. If you have wrinkles I would suggest using a primer first, and then using this. Foundation or even just pressed powder goes on wonderfully over it. I really only ever use powder, because foundation is usually just too heavy for my skin, and the powder looks lovely over it. If I have a zit here or there all I do is dab some of this one it, put on my powder and, presto! i'm ready to go. I dare anyone and everyone to try this product out. I would be surprised if you hated it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by pocket123

This is a brilliant concealer. I am pretty fickle when it comes to make up and if I can find an excuse to try something else I will, wasn't the case with this one! I have super sensitive skin so for me it's usually a case of trial and error with what works for me. I like products that are fragrance free and that aren't too cakey. I put on my Bare minerals Primer in Original (the best primer I've used-leaves skin silky smooth and dries in so fast), then I put on either you rebel for a natural look or my YSL touche éclat foundation. Then I use the erase paste around red areas, my nose, a bit round my mouth/ chin and pat in. And it just blends seemlessly! Recently discovered a trick for using erase paste around your eyes - MIX IT WITH HIGH BEAM and pat in. Works wonders for tired eyes. Will continue to buy this concealer until I find one better. I'm on my third pot of it and would say I need to replace it every 10 months so I think the price is actually really good. Only thing is the packaging, it's not the most hygienic sticking your finger in every time but overall brilliant product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really didn't know how I felt about this concealer . I sometimes liked the brightness it added on my face and how a little goes a long way . The little pot will last you a long time . But it just creased a lot on me and made my dry spots appear . I don't think I would buy it again even though I really wanted to like it .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so...I definitely wouldn't recommend this product for more mature skin. It is SUPER thick, and at first I found it difficult to work with. However, as I got used to it, I really began to like it. I am VERY tan, especially in the summer. This concealer is a little light for my skin tone. I tend to lean more towards lighter concealers, probably a tad bit too light for me. It makes me feel like I look a little more awake. With that being said, I fluctuate between concealer consistencies. Sometimes I like them thicker, and sometimes I like them more liquidy. I like this one when I am in the mood for a more full-coverage, thicker concealer. I pat it under my eyes with my finger, and it works like a charm AND STAYS PUT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by lovetolookgreat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely product. It has a very creamy consistency and covers up my dark circles beautifully. I wouldn't use it on any blemishes though as it is "brightening" and i wouldn't want to highlight any blemishes. It does crease after a while though and thats why it lost a star. A little goes a very long way and although it may seem quite expensive it lasts for ages. Had mine since xmas and not even halfway through yet!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A little bit goes a very long way - once you've got that bit sorted I think you're half way there in getting this on and getting it to do the erasing it's designed to do.

I found this a little tricky at first and nearly had it written off as thick, cakey and unmanageable. You do need to have a bit of an experiment to see how Erase can work for you. I have Normal/Combo skin and have discovered this suits me best applied before foundation. I just take a dot of Erase on my finger and warm first on my hand before dotting on and blending with my finger while the product is still warm and while my under eye area is still slightly moist from eye cream/moisturiser. I find like this it blends beautifully and seamlessly with no creasing, given a few minutes to dry down there is no trouble with applying liquid and powder products over top, this does easily last the day.

On my NC15 skin I find No. 1 FAIR a good shade match.

Should last a long time as you only need minimal product to get results ,I like that the pot has a plastic inner cover, pretty sure it came with a little spatula which has since gone awol..(but always picked up way more product than I needed anyway). I always use clean hands but if you don't like dipping fingers in product you may not like this.

I elected not to re-purchase as its going to take a very long time to get through this and I have other concealers on the go as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by shannbronzo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My beloved HG!!! I CANNOT live without this stuff. The peachy tone of this is perfect to conceal my blueish veins and under eye darkness. I apply with Stila's concealer brush. Watch Goss for the best tips ever to conceal under eye darkness. This video changed my concealer application and made a HUGE difference in my appearance. http://m.