December 18, 2014 | 1384 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Le Gloss Stick rage red

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by pepperminttimes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed this product. It adds quite a bit of color and goes on very smooth and isn't sticky or gross tasting at all! I find that the color is very buildable. The packaging is sleek and eyecatching and will easily fit in your purse/pocket. I got mine for about 8$. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 704, it's a nice soft orangy-red. Feels silky smooth on you lips and adds a nice tint to your lips. I love the sleek applicator and I would def. purchase again. I think I paid about $6.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I bought this after seeing the print ad and the description of this as a warm, sheer red gloss. I could only ever find sheer reds or red glosses in cooler tones, so I had to try this.

This is a mix of gloss and lipstick, shiny but not super shiny or too sheer. The tecture is really nice, feels like nothing on. The colour is amazing - a lovely, subtle, warm red that works for day or night. I also like the slim applicator, it makes it really easy to apply. No yucky taste either. Love!