Annabelle Le Gloss Stick rage red

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. It adds quite a bit of color and goes on very smooth and isn't sticky or gross tasting at all! I find that the color is very buildable. The packaging is sleek and eyecatching and will easily fit in your purse/pocket. I got mine for about 8$. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a lot of product.

on 3/23/2008 1:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I have this in 704, it's a nice soft orangy-red. Feels silky smooth on you lips and adds a nice tint to your lips. I love the sleek applicator and I would def. purchase again. I think I paid about $6.

I bought this after seeing the print ad and the description of this as a warm, sheer red gloss. I could only ever find sheer reds or red glosses in cooler tones, so I had to try this.

This is a mix of gloss and lipstick, shiny but not super shiny or too sheer. The tecture is really nice, feels like nothing on. The colour is amazing - a lovely, subtle, warm red that works for day or night. I also like the slim applicator, it makes it really easy to apply. No yucky taste either. Love!

Recommended for Medium Skin