October 23, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Too Faced - lash Injection Antidote

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent mascara. UIt rocks, it lats long and maximizes my eyelashes, this is the type i need, the narrow brush applicator, verey priuceym but worth it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I don't know what possessed me to stray from my HG Yves Rocher eye m/u remover. This is definitely not a viable alternative. It doesn't remove my eye m/u any better than a generic drugstore m/u remover. While I like the pump, the packaging is annoying because you never know when you will run out. Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by rogersmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I hate the packaging. I can never see how much product is left, and the pump is very slow to return to its position. It feels very greasy and leaves a film behind. That means I have to use another water based cleanser to clean this remover. It takes off about 70 percent of eye makeup including mascara and heavy liner, but it never removes all of the makeup. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by jessicajanevd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this remover! I am so glad I found it! I could not get my lash injection off for anything, so I thought this was the only solution. This takes off ANY mascara in a snap, even waterproof. I like the cute little pump bottle. Very easy to dispense and I like how you can control the amount. No messy liquid on a cotton ball. Is a nice cream formula. No stinging either. Will rebuy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by wyang83

I m not impressed with this. It doesnt remove mascara very well, it feels very greasy and it irritates my sensitive eyes. So I would definitely not buy this again and stick with Lancome Bi-Facil!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by tjuva04

I've tried a number of so called waterproof eye makeup removers and this one actually works, even with stubborn waterproof mascara. Just blot on the cream, wipe with a cotton ball and its gone. With the others, I scrub and scrub and there's still mascara left. Plus this doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the others. Little pricey but you get a generous bottle, use very little at a time and its worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by laratron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too Faced Lash Injection Antidote. If the image above isn't working, it's mirrored at http://mac.larahill.com/swatch/displayimage.php?pos=-487

Lash Injection Antidote is the new gel-based eye make-up remover from Too Faced. I'm unsure whether the older Rip Off eye make-up remover is being phased out in favour of this new product or they'll co-exist with each other.
Antidote is a thick, creamy gel that you massage onto your peepers to loosen and dissolve your make-up prior to being wiped away with a clean tissue. I took it for a test run before and it easily removed a black MAC Paint Pot, some Blacktrack Fluidline, and copious amounts of NARS Night Porter eyeshadow. The Too Faced Lash Injection I was wearing was a little more stubborn, but it definitely came off without having to scrub at my eyes or pull at my eyelashes. I was left with a little residue at the edges of where I'd massaged the gel, but nowhere near the horrible gluey mess I achieved the last time I used a gel eye make-up remover (Mario Badescu's Eye Make-Up Remover Gel, one of the very few MB products I'd be hesitant to recommend).

Suprisingly for a Too Faced product the fragrance isn't overpowering. It smells a little like cookie dough, maybe a little like pancake batter. Either way it's not noticeable unless you really take a good sniff, and fragrance/perfume isn't listed in the ingredients.

So far I'm positive towards this product. My notoriously irritable eyes haven't reacted, I haven't had much cloudy vision after using the product (no more than I get from every other eye MUR) and it seems to do the trick for removing black eyeliner without having to scrub my eyes raw. I'll most likely repurchase if I ever get through the fairly hefty bottle of product.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No