April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - In-Shower Body Lotion - Age Defying with VitaNiacin

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lilvanity

I'm very satisfied with this product. I'm very lazy putting on lotion and I don't like the sticky feeling cause I live in a country with a tropical climate. It does leave some shimmer on the skin which I don't really mind, I noticed it gets visible when you're under the sun or bright room. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I used this before when I lived in a less-dry climate and found it went under my sink. But now I live in a really dry area...I dread opening my car door in winter because the huge electric shock goes all the way to my elbow. My winter routine used to consist of using half Johnson's lavender baby oil and half lotion (whatever I had available) into an oil-cream emulsion. That was the only thing that kept my clothes from feeling itchy by 1pm. But the baby oil was DISCO and I thought I might save a little money & room using this (4.99 for bottle vs 3.40 for oil + $3 for lotions). I have been very impressed! I showered almost 20 hours ago and I still feel very moisturized. It doesn't get greasy like lotion so I don't have to worry about it marking my clothes. The only other moisturizing experience this compares to is using baby oil in the shower and rinsing it off, but without the slippery tub or leftover grease.

Really happy with this. Don't care for the upside down bottle (I have no where to hang it) but I will live.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sassypants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! I use this body wash and they're both wonderful. My skin is super-soft after I use the body wash, and now after using this it's super-moisturized too! This product is perfect for me because I've always been too lazy to apply lotion all over my body after a shower. Plus, since rinsing this helps distribute the product evenly I don't have to worry about trying to smear lotion all over my back. The smell is nice but light and this products works exactly like it says it does. I don't know about the age defying claim, but I personally don't believe anything can permanently reverse signs of aging so I don't really care... I just like that it moisturizes like it says and it's easy to use. Yay, Olay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom first introduced this to me years ago. Now myself, all of aunts, cousins, and other women family members use it (they make jokes that she has stock in it, ha). It's great for those lazy days when you don't want to put lotion on or when you need light coating of moisture. I think this is a time saver. Thanks Olay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Liked it okay; good in the summer on my non-dry areas like my chest and back. I need to use lotion on my arms and legs with it, which defeats the purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Cray5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is the one I use everyday in the shower! It is so easy to use - just rub some on after you rinse your soap. Do another quick rinse, and your done! Makes my skin feel so soft and nourished, also has an amazing scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by albhpixie

i LOVE this in shower lotion! i have been using it for over a year almost two years now. i have hard water problems and started using this in hopes of a moisturizer without the greasy feeling; and it does just that for me.
it smells great and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. i really like the little sparkles it leaves on your skin.
as far as the age defying... i am not sure how that works or even if it does.
i use the hole in top to hang it on my shower caddy/hook in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by joyce21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome. It really speeds up the moisturizing process us girls have to go through on a daily basis. Think about it, having to rub lotion on every single body part and waiting for it to dry is a pain in the butt enough for me not do it everyday. I never knew it could be this easy until I tried this. After your shower routine, all you have to do is squeeze (the same amount as you would with shower gel) onto your palms and quickly rub it all over. Plus it smells like perfume, floral and oceany fresh! haha. Anyway, then you just rinse a bit which evens out this stuff nicely onto your skin... once you're dry you immediately feel like you've lotioned. Its great! Apparently this stuff comes with little bits of shimmer, I didn't even really notice it until some girls here mentioned it, thats how unnoticeable it is... but I see it now. It will probably come in handy in the summer when I can show more skin. Right now its -20 degrees winter... I think I'd be purchasing this all year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Not sure Olay Age Defying In-Shower Body Lotion actually has any "age-defying" qualities/powers, but my skin feels very good after using it. I love the smell, too. I found several sets of this body wash and the matching in-shower body lotion cheap on clearance at Target recently. When used together, I like them both a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

I love this product! I have had to master the 5-min shower now that I have a baby and this has become a beauty staple in my shower. It leaves my skin soft but not greasy with a faint floral smell. And the golden shimmer it gives my skin makes me feel a little like my prebaby glammed out self again.