July 26, 2014 | 1858 users online

Pressed Powders - Yves Rocher - Yria Sublime Illumination Brightening Powder Smoothing Effects with Botanical Silk

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I'm not using the Yria powder, I'm using the Couleurs Nature compact powder(don't see it listed anywhere). It's a matte powder with rice bran extract. Anyway, this didn't hold up very well. It didn't work any better than Cornsilk, Maybelline or Cover Girl powders. I used this over my long lasting makeup and it didn't do a darn thing! Oh, and I ordered it in light, and it was a bit too dark and orange.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by castlequeen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has become my HG of pressed powders. Colour: #141 Porcelaine. Price: $37.00 (of course, I had an Yves Rocher 'cheque':)This slime compact fits easily in my purse & it comes with a good brush & mirror. More importantly, I've finally found a pressed powder that I can use through the day that does not look 'cakey,' settle into lines or look mask-like. It doesn't build-up so your makeup looks packed-on; the brush that accompanies this product is actually of good quality- no bristle fall-out, easily get into nose, eye area. I have oil-prone skin (even tho' I'm 44:( & this is the powder that finally has got rid of the shine that comes through in the day. It does illuminate in all the right places, very softly, without showing imperfections. I have found with some oil blotting papers that foundation can come off too but this "Yria Sublime Illumination" compact has eliminated my need for blotting papers. I've already re-purchased & referred this to friends who bought it & were very happy!