November 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Citrus Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

a very refreshing scent, great for summer months, very hydrating still. i use it on my arms and legs also. the citrus supposes to have brightening effect as well. i prefer this to their famous rose hand cream which is too strong scent IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by visee

Love the fresh citrus scent of this. Jurlique makes really good hand creams especially if you have really dry hands. Although its a thick balm, it absorbs really well and doesn't feel sticky or greasy. My hands also feel really soft hours after applying. However, the aluminum packaging really gets to me and I wouldn't repurchase just because of the packaging. The tube always gets dented in my bag and it's quite difficult to get all the product out towards the end.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre hand cream. It is true that it is not oily or greasy, but it is not moisturizing enough. I also dislike the aluminum packaging. It doesn't keep it's shape and when you open it up, alot of product comes out non-stop. As for the smell, I was expecting something citrusy and yummy - like the smell of iced tea... what I got was pure lemons. Plus - this is quite expensive. Thankfully, I got it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by aiviyuki

I love trying new hand creams, from cheap to expansive brands. This cream is very smooth and lighter than L'Occitane's shea or BodyShop's Hemp. My husband took it one day and told me he love the texture of the cream and he felt that the cream "melts into his skin". I will definitely buy this hand cream again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a big fan of Jurlique hand cream and do think their hand cream is one of the best in the market. I had re-purchased many tubes of Rose and Lavender scent.

Citrus came out recently and brought one to try out. At first, I quite like the refreshing scent as a change but at the second half of my tube, I felt like smelling dishwasher liquid whenever I applied. =P

In terms of quality of product, I do feel Rose and Lavender is much more moisturizing than Citrus. I think its to do with the Rose/Lavender essential oil.

Still a great product but would go back my Rose/Lavender scent or will try out their new Jasmine scent too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A beautiful uplifting lemony scent, moisturizing but not greasy. Rose, Jasmine and Lavender hand creams smell great but might be a bit too rich and too floral to my taste. Reminds me of summer and lemon danish, so nice! I do not need to re-apply every time after washing my hands, because even my hands are washed with soap, I can still feel its protecting my hands, my hands are still very soft.

I will get the large size soon because I'm running out of it soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Bonnerka

This is a wonderful hand cream, heavy duty moisturising, non-greasy, organic and the smell is very refreshing. I prefer Jurlique's Purely Age-defying hand cream, but the citrus version smells nicer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by saraevamaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to end up writing this same review at least a few times now that I've had the chance to try most of Jurlique's hand creams. In a nut shell - this stuff is great, very high quality, perfect combo of moisturizing and non-greasy/great consistency. The smell is also superb. It seems expensive at the check out, but not much is needed, and it lasts a long time. Considering the quality of the product I would say it's actually a good deal. Definitely a fan. Don't be surprised when you see the same comments in the Rose Hand Cream as well!

Edit a while later - I'm not sure if it's because Jurlique changed their formula or what, but I don't care for this (or most of their products) at all anymore. This one seems to have changed the source of their scents because there are now synthetics mixed in with the natural stuff, and smell is different. I think they also added in some sort of silicone (or something!) because it doesn't sink in as well anymore. It seems that this company has tweaked formulations to some of their products, so maybe that's the culprit? Either way, there are much better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Not to echo all the reviewers on this gem, but this product is just excellent.
Comparable to Caudalie's hand cream, only five dollars more expensive. However, Jurlique is an organic brand, not just natural after all. Love it so much more than the rose scent. Don't care for lavender, but so far Caudalie's grape, Neutrogena's butter, and this are the ones I reach for moisture, though Caudalie and Jurliques are perfect light scents for summer! Aveda's hand cream is wonderful for softness, that's about it (still like to have it around). and every night before I sleep, I apply my favorite scent of all time, L'occitane's shea one (indispensable). Only hand cream that I've heard of being legit other than those is the Weleda, and I plan on trying that one very soon as my journey for the best hand creams would come to an end.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by hawaiianinuk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just excellent! Perfect for the daytime (I use the lavender at night), or as a companion to the kitchen sink!