November 23, 2014 | 2102 users online

Fragrances - Coty - My Ocean by Club Med

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ended up with a tiny bottle of this stuff. Its nothing special in my opinion.I felt it was one of those "okay" tropical fruity scents made for teens. "Spring Break" would have been a much better name for this. It smells like a cheap tropical scent you would pick up from wal*mart.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 12:58:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells too much like alchol to me. I didn't like it very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jr_mint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it on sale, and having said that, I wouldn't buy this again. Why? Because you can spray it all over yourself and in five minutes the scent will fade into nothing. It just doesn't last. Also, the scent itself is pleasant enough, initally....very aqua-ish yet spicy...however, it gets very old very fast and I found myself becoming very sick of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2005 9:32:00 AM More reviews by nicole1991

Smells clean and fresh... reminds me of the beach and the movie "Holiday in the Sun" starring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for some weird reason.. I have no idea why! Overall, a good pick-me-up scent, but I don't use it for everyday. I tend to lean more towards Amor Amor by Cacharel and Vanille Abricot by CSP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It reminds me of Cool Water. This scent is so fresh, but it doesn't last long! That's the thing about aquatic scents----they don't last long on me! Update: I'm getting tired of this perfume--it's making me nauseous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This used to be one of my favorite summer fragrances a few years ago, it has a very clean ocean scent. However I recently found an old bottle of this and spritzed some, but the scent was a little nauseating. I'm not sure if I just grown apart from the fragrance or if the fragrance has gone bad, but I remember the smell as being much nicer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2004 7:59:00 AM More reviews by EeyoreTattoo

Love the clean scent - wish it didn't fade so darn quick. I'm putting mine up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2004 8:09:00 PM More reviews by magentamaven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fresh, clean, invigorating, refreshing, marine scent. It doesn't last very long but I like it more on me than the other high end oceanic scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2004 12:47:00 AM More reviews by rosecolorsun

Not a bad scent at all after it dries. A little over whealming but great for post sports showers. makes you feel active.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Camay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a small bottle of this on clearance at Wal-Mart for 5.50. I'm into sporty, aqueous scents so I really, really like it. On the downside, it fades almost as quickly as I spray it. Probably wouldn't by it again because of that. Well, maybe if it was on clearance.