Coty My Ocean by Club Med

3.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I ended up with a tiny bottle of this stuff. Its nothing special in my opinion.I felt it was one of those "okay" tropical fruity scents made for teens. "Spring Break" would have been a much better name for this. It smells like a cheap tropical scent you would pick up from wal*mart.

Smells too much like alchol to me. I didn't like it very much.

on 2/19/2006 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I got it on sale, and having said that, I wouldn't buy this again. Why? Because you can spray it all over yourself and in five minutes the scent will fade into nothing. It just doesn't last. Also, the scent itself is pleasant enough, initally....very aqua-ish yet spicy...however, it gets very old very fast and I found myself becoming very sick of it.

on 9/1/2005 9:32:00 AM

Smells clean and fresh... reminds me of the beach and the movie "Holiday in the Sun" starring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for some weird reason.. I have no idea why! Overall, a good pick-me-up scent, but I don't use it for everyday. I tend to lean more towards Amor Amor by Cacharel and Vanille Abricot by CSP.

on 7/14/2005 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It reminds me of Cool Water. This scent is so fresh, but it doesn't last long! That's the thing about aquatic scents----they don't last long on me! Update: I'm getting tired of this perfume--it's making me nauseous.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This used to be one of my favorite summer fragrances a few years ago, it has a very clean ocean scent. However I recently found an old bottle of this and spritzed some, but the scent was a little nauseating. I'm not sure if I just grown apart from the fragrance or if the fragrance has gone bad, but I remember the smell as being much nicer.

on 10/5/2004 7:59:00 AM

Love the clean scent - wish it didn't fade so darn quick. I'm putting mine up for swap.

on 3/19/2004 8:09:00 PM

Fresh, clean, invigorating, refreshing, marine scent. It doesn't last very long but I like it more on me than the other high end oceanic scents.

on 3/11/2004 12:47:00 AM

Not a bad scent at all after it dries. A little over whealming but great for post sports showers. makes you feel active.

on 1/25/2004 2:41:00 PM

Got a small bottle of this on clearance at Wal-Mart for 5.50. I'm into sporty, aqueous scents so I really, really like it. On the downside, it fades almost as quickly as I spray it. Probably wouldn't by it again because of that. Well, maybe if it was on clearance.

Popular Fragrances