April 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Conditioner - Sukin - Nourishing

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

An okay cheap conditioner it makes my hair less frizzy but it also makes it more limp and almost lifeless? No shine or bounce but I use this if I'm desperate.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love most things that Sukin makes, however this is no good for my dry hair and scalp. Disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by RiverBlossoms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to like the Sukin shampoo and conditioner after receiving great results from the Sukin skin care range. Unfortunately, it just didn't work for me.

On the positive side, it made my hair look great. My fine, shoulder length curls behaved beautifully and I received lots of compliments. The problem was, it made my hair feel disgusting. The entire time I used Sukin shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt like straw. It wasn't exactly oily or dry, it just felt like there was a fine film layering my hair that wouldn't wash out. It got to the point where I couldn't stand to touch my hair.

I persuaded myself to continue using it until I finished the bottle, but I'll never buy it again. I've found several other natural brands of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair look great without making it feel disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by CakeSprinkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolute lifesaver. for my hair at least anyways.
after changing shampoos & conditioners for awhile, i noticed my usually quite well behaved hair was looking rather dry and frizzy. i was using the body shop's honey shampoo & conditioner, & then i was swapping between organic care balance shampoo & conditioner, then this conditioner & the purifying shampoo to go with it (my sister was staying with us & had a big collection luckily!) but my hair still wasn't happy. then i tried using the organic care balance shampoo with this conditioner, & my hair suddenly started getting steadily better. after using this for about two weeks, my hair is well on the way to looking happy again (:
so the combination of this & the organic care shampoo is really good if your like me & have long, thick, slightly dry, frizz prone hair!

p.s i also love this conditioner because it's free from lots of nasty stuff, its made in australia so it doesnt make too many air miles getting to me in nz, & it smells gorrgeouse! kind of vanillary, but a hint of citrus or something? only downer is i have to use a lot of this to get it to work, so it'll run down quick & its not the cheapest, i have to use atleast 4 squirts each time, & i was my hair every 4 days so... its so worth it though! i really recommend this stuff <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my very first organic conditioner. My hair is dry and I was hoping the conditioner to be more nourishing. I’ve tried applying more than usual but it still doesn’t do the job for dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by GadoGado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on a search for an Australian-made natural conditioner to replace my beloved Jasön Naturals Apricot Conditioner - Shine, which is not available in Australia.

Sukin Nourishing is a decent replacement. As all said, the smell is delicious, lovely and unique. My hair is curly, thick and chemically treated, and I wear it long past my shoulders. Nourishing is doing a good job of moisturizing with my regular hair-washing and isn't giving me hairline or back pimples. But unlike Jasön's Apricot I feel that I will have to do a weekly deep moisturizing treatment to maintain the extra lustre, softness and shine that came with regular use of Jasön's Apricot.

But all in all, this is a great deal for the price, ingredients, and quantity.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Cocolou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells so yummy. I just wish it didn't make my hair so limp and dull.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:24:00 AM More reviews by jules_23

Nice moisturising conditioner. Bottle lasts a long time, and it smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG conditioner, in addition to the shampoo. Smells DELICIOUS... Which is lovely... And the smell isn't fake either. Just love these products, use them when I wash my hair every morning. ♥