August 28, 2014 | 918 users online

Scrubs - Sukin - Revitalising Facial Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Went through a couple of this, and am SO grateful to have discovered super easy homemade DIY sugar scrubs which are far more effective at exfoliation and save you a ton of money! I found the bamboo grains from this product so much more to be desired, as it would not rid of my dry and dead skin - unless I use a lot of it.

It is rather on the costly side, and I wasn't too keen on the packaging as it gets tricky to squeeze out when it's about to finish (the ones available in my area are not like the bottle featured in the picture here - it was more like an enlarged toothpaste tube). It is generally not an economical product, especially if you're big on being thrifty.

It has an impressive range of ingredients, but I am perfectly content with my simple less-than-3-ingredients DIY sugar scrubs that I've been using for years which work a whole lot better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by roxysurf15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Its cruelty free. It keeps my skin feeling soft and clean. It dosnt irritate my skin. it gentle but effective. its a great price for the amount you get. LOVE Sukin products

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by honeysighs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like all of Sukin's products (amazing) and the ground walnut shells act as a fantastic exfoliant. I love knowing that there are no nasties in this or any of Sukin's products. 100% vegan and carbon neutral. Makes my skin smooth and glowing. Recommended for anyone with sensitive skin. You should all try Sukin's beautiful products!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

While the price for this organic scrub was very reasonable and its base lovely and creamy, the scrub particles were incredibly harsh and yet so sparse they did not exfoliate well at all. I had issues with each of the products I bought from this range which goes to show that all natural doesn't necessarily equate to good results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The most awful facial scrub i've come across. I bought this after "consulting" mua's review but i'm majorly disappointed. After just one use, i decided i'm going to dump it. It particles are too abrasive for face and i don't even like it as a body scrub. Its just too scratchy. The lotion the particles are suspended in feels nice though, feels like a lotion. Normally scrubs come in a mildly foaming/cleansing base. This just comes in a lotiony base.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best scrub I've used. Has the typical Sukin scent. It's quite abraisive which I like :)
Good job Sukin!

----------------------------
----------------------------
This stuff broke me out like a mofo. Made my skin really oily. I used it for about 6 months, never going back!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by pinktiger87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many different facial scrubs and cleansers and this is the one I've stuck to for the last year, it's amazing. I have skin that is a little sensitive, a little dry in areas but can get a bit oily in spots. I wear makeup everyday and this removes all of that and makes my skin calmed and clean. Recommend this by far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i love this! it exfoliates gently and i can use it daily without drying out or irritating my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by shazhasacat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such a lovely scrub with such a lovely pricetag. It exfoliates well without leaving my face dry. A little goes a long way. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ChelleFord

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this product for a few weeks now and am always in search of a good scrub that is affordable. I LOVE this prodcut. the fact that it has been made in Aus is awesome (i love to support aussie product.
i have totally found my HG.