Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub

4.1

Aloe Vera, Bamboo, Walnut Shell, Chamomile, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Bambusa Arundinacea Powder (Bamboo), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

on 2/27/2015 7:55:00 AM

once again, sukin makes me want to spend my life savings on its products!

this scrub is excellent, it's the most recent addition to my sukin collection and i could not be happier.

in my experience, this isn't one of those products where you can't see any noticeable difference so you're like 'hm ok i am just going to assume this has worked', like the moment i hop out of the shower my face feels just thoroughly cleaned. the description says it will leave your skin "radiant", i don't know if i'd go so far as to say that but it still feels hella nice!

i love that the product is really environmentally friendly too (and the actual scrubby bits are ground up bits of walnuts??? and bamboo??? like can you get any more hippie). if you live in australia you can get it sooo cheap from priceline or chemist warehouse, like around the $7 mark for a whole bottle.

my skin is usually normal with a tiny bit of oil around my nose, so i'm not sure what it's like for other skin types if you have sensitive skin, this scrub might be a little bit too rough. protip: don't use it more than once or twice a week, it has the potential to scrub your skin raw!

pros:
leaves your face feeling thoroughly clean
environmentally friendly
smells pleasant but not too fragranced
ground up bits of walnut????!!? so hippie
great price

cons:
might be too harsh for sensitive skin
too regular use will leave your skin feeling raw and sad

on 10/20/2014 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this cleanser but the price is too steep for what it is. Works great and smells nice & doesn't irritate my rosacea.

$32.95 for this is not a worthwhile investment for this.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I love this scrub. I decided to try it after loving the cream cleanser. It find it to be gentle enough to use daily. It keeps my skin smooth, clear and free of dry skin. The formula is very gentle and hydrating. The exfoliating particles are spread out, though when you use gentle circular motions for about a minute it works wonderfully.

There is no need to push hard. It has helped my skin absorb moisturizer much better than before. It also smells quite nice. The formula leaves your skin feeling softened and ready for a good moisturizer.

on 6/13/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Went through a couple of this, and am SO grateful to have discovered super easy homemade DIY sugar scrubs which are far more effective at exfoliation and save you a ton of money! I found the bamboo grains from this product so much more to be desired, as it would not rid of my dry and dead skin - unless I use a lot of it.

It is rather on the costly side, and I wasn't too keen on the packaging as it gets tricky to squeeze out when it's about to finish (the ones available in my area are not like the bottle featured in the picture here - it was more like an enlarged toothpaste tube). It is generally not an economical product, especially if you're big on being thrifty.

It has an impressive range of ingredients, but I am perfectly content with my simple less-than-3-ingredients DIY sugar scrubs that I've been using for years which work a whole lot better for me.

on 12/28/2013 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Its cruelty free. It keeps my skin feeling soft and clean. It dosnt irritate my skin. it gentle but effective. its a great price for the amount you get. LOVE Sukin products

on 8/6/2013 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Smells like all of Sukin's products (amazing) and the ground walnut shells act as a fantastic exfoliant. I love knowing that there are no nasties in this or any of Sukin's products. 100% vegan and carbon neutral. Makes my skin smooth and glowing. Recommended for anyone with sensitive skin. You should all try Sukin's beautiful products!

on 4/25/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While the price for this organic scrub was very reasonable and its base lovely and creamy, the scrub particles were incredibly harsh and yet so sparse they did not exfoliate well at all. I had issues with each of the products I bought from this range which goes to show that all natural doesn't necessarily equate to good results.

on 4/7/2013 2:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The most awful facial scrub i've come across. I bought this after "consulting" mua's review but i'm majorly disappointed. After just one use, i decided i'm going to dump it. It particles are too abrasive for face and i don't even like it as a body scrub. Its just too scratchy. The lotion the particles are suspended in feels nice though, feels like a lotion. Normally scrubs come in a mildly foaming/cleansing base. This just comes in a lotiony base.

on 3/20/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Best scrub I've used. Has the typical Sukin scent. It's quite abraisive which I like :)
Good job Sukin!

----------------------------
----------------------------
This stuff broke me out like a mofo. Made my skin really oily. I used it for about 6 months, never going back!

on 8/22/2012 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried many different facial scrubs and cleansers and this is the one I've stuck to for the last year, it's amazing. I have skin that is a little sensitive, a little dry in areas but can get a bit oily in spots. I wear makeup everyday and this removes all of that and makes my skin calmed and clean. Recommend this by far!

Popular Scrubs