Philosophy Head Trip Conditioner

3.1

on 7/22/2006 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this product, but I do not find it special enough to justify the high price. It smells great (just like their Lemon Custard fragrance) and conditions as well as any other good conditioner...but again, the price! I guess what I'm saying is it's a good (but not great) product and I'd recommend it if you don't mind paying big bucks for it.

on 1/30/2005 1:26:00 PM

This product is a godsend. Makes my colour treated and heat abused hair, soft, shiny and managable. Works best leaving it on for 30 minutes. Will rephurchase. An HG

on 9/27/2003 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this but will not repurchase it. It was too expensive and my hair sucks up conditioner. If someone was giving it to me for free I'd jump at the chance - heck if someone was selling it for a 1/3 of what it costs I'd jump for it! I did not like the tub it came in either - when you are in the shower and have sudsy hands the last thing you want to do it struggle to unscrew a lid. I have found that Garnier's deep conditioner works nearly as well as this product and only costs $3

on 1/12/2003 9:44:00 PM

If I could give this a negative rating I would. The smell was horrible, over-powering, almost medicinal! I kept waiting for it to prove itself and one jar later I found my hair dryer then before. Bleh.

on 11/1/2002 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! It works wonders on my hair. I love the smell and it makes my hair so soft and managable afterwards. I have unprocessed baby fine stick straight hair that comes to my mid back. Lately the end section has been looking a little dry and knotty, so I changed to this conditioner hoping for better results, and yes, this does deliver.

The only thing I'd complain about is that it comes in a tub rather than a tube. Also, reading others' review makes me realize that this is a YMMV product, so if you can, try before you buy.

on 7/15/2002 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells so good but it provides more conditioning then my hair needs so I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 6/18/2001 8:55:00 AM

I did not like this conditioner at all. The only good thing about it was the smell. I was under the impression this was supposed to be a deep conditioner and my hair was drier after I used it than before. It actually removed some of my hair color as well. I don't recommend this at all.