September 20, 2014 | 981 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lollipop Loving - Heatherette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this before the Heatherette collection...it was released once prior to that. Gotta say I love this stuff! I wish I'd purchased an extra, because it's going to be hard to dupe once gone. I wear this alone...I love MAC glaze formulas, and I love the sheer pop of color. Lollipop Loving (on my medium pigmented lips) lightens my lips a bit, but the sheer color and sheen (I don't get all out glitter or shimmer) makes my lips look huge and polished, and is an excellent nude lip for me. I'm glad I tried it on, because usually peachy/coral colors make me look dead, but somehow this has enough pink to work well on me. Don't worry about the green shimmer....you don't see it. Hope MAC brings this back at least one more time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Allthatglittersssx

My all time favorite packaging. The color is unique because it's a peachy pink with gold and green sparkles, surprisingly the green sparkles don't look odd on the lips. Might have to try Sandy B because the review below me says it's comparable. I'm running low on mine :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lollipop Loving is like the futuristic cousin of Sandy B. A very light peachy pink with green micro sparkles. It's a glaze so it's pretty sheer, but I love layering this lipstick over a lip pencil. Pinks, peaches, corals, neutrals, it looks good layered over all these colors.

Despite the green sparkles, this color is very wearable. It's a sweet color with a subtle funky twist. I think I actually prefer it to Sandy B.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was so enthralled by the Heatherette collection that I *needed* to make a purchase and wanted it to be something different that stood out in my over flowing stash of lip products. This lipstick was it. It's very unique with the greenish glitter. I don't grab for it much, since lighter/nude lips can make me look a bit dead, but this lipstick is still beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I heard SO much rave about this particular lipstick shade by MAC. It was released in Heatherette as well as the Sugarsweet Collection. After reading numerous reviews, I decided to purchase it for a marked up price.
This lipstick is a frosted pink with a heavy green undertoning duochrome along with multicolor shimmer. It is a glaze finish. The shimmer is not at all gritty. The lipstick is also not drying. Like all MAC lipsticks, it has a warm vanilla scent has an average lasting time of 2-3 hours for me.
This lipstick to me wears like a lipgloss. It is pretty sheer which I expected with a glaze. The huge downside to this color is that is way too green based. It is not easy for me to wear alone like I thought it was going to be. A slightly pinked lipgloss would work with it but I wish it was a little easier to wear alone like I heard online. The color is very original and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a color like it but it is just not something I reach for much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a beaaaautiful lipstick color, very comparable to Orgasm by Nars but it doesn't compliment my olive skin tone but it's okay, I'll put it into a lipstick palette and use it in my kit because it's gorgeous on blue/green undertones.. Loves it but not recommended for all skin tones

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by spiderbait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this lipstick! The colour is so unique cause of the green/gold duo chrome. Definitely would purchase again. Super flattering =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

How do i feel about this l/s? eh its nice but not something I would need a backup of since this is a LE. You really do have to make sure you exfoliate your lips before applying this or you will notice every dry crack in your lips, like a previous reviewer said, it looks best when you conceal your natural lip color.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The lipstick actually looks much prettier than the one in the main picture! Its the perfect coral with slight turquoise and gold shimmer. Very pretty in the tube, quite pretty swatched on the hand, not so much on the lips :( it makes me look washed out, its not pigmented at all and all I can see is a bit of shimmer, no coral! It shows up EVERY imperfection on my lip. I want to keep it just to look at the pretty colour in the tube and hopefully convince myself it's prettier than I actually think :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by wonderhj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I won't describe the shade as it seems like there are tons of other reviews on that.

I was excited to find this at a local CCS and bought this discontinued shade for a cool 10 bucks. Unfortunately, I don't really understand what the rave is all about- Perhaps this would work nicely on a person with blue undertones but it didn't really flatter my pale Asian pink undertoned skin.