December 21, 2014 | 1760 users online

Highlighters - Lancome - Color Ideal Illuminateur - Shimmering Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by redandfuzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not really sure why I purchased this, honestly. I have very fair PPP skin and it's still a bit too yellow-y for me. I went through a phase where I was obsessed with shimmer on my face, and I think I got this to satisfy my immediate need. Overall, it feels very greasy when I've used it, and it sinks into my pores soon after application. When I've tried to apply powder over it (MAC loose powder in NC5) it cakes and looks awful. Sorry, it just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely gorgeous! I got this at my local Lancome outlet for 40% off and it came out to be only $15! Lucky me. Anyway, I realized that this color came in the liquid form as well, but my review is on the powder form. It is so pretty! I'd describe the color as a warm, pale pinkish gold candle-lit glow. I dab this on my cheekbones and along the bridge of my nose and I look so ethereal. I love this! I'm thinking this was a limited edition item since it ended up at the outlet. If it's still available, please pick this up! You won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did! I mix one pump of this with Color Ideal liquid foundation in I-20 (w). Adds a slight shimmer to the foundation but it doesn't look too shimmery just a perfect balance. I usually use powder highlighters but I really like this liquid one so I'll keep using it for winter. Great product!