October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Bonus Beat Lipglass - Heatherette

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipglass! Please bring this shade back MAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by sammywhammmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for only $10 at the CCO so I was already happy! I bought it because of the heatherette packaging <3 and the name was bonus beat! HOW CUTE!? Anyways. I love the color pay off! It's really light. I was SO scared at first but after putting it on top of my pinky/dark nude lipstick it looked AMAZING. I was very happy with it (: I fell head over heals in lovve ! swear. it is just amazing. it's kind of sticky but i expected that :) has AMAZING stay power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by bmorelikebre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHYYY was this limited edition??? I got this from CCO and fell head over heels! Bonus Beat is great for any skin tone i'd imagine. i am Olive to Dark skin and I was scared, thinking that it would be ghoulish on me... but oh man. With my milk chocolate lip liner, it looks nude and just perfect. I am on a quest to find some thing similar at MAC that will be available year round.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this to go with the fleshpot lippie from heatherette. it looked so good at the mac counter and i purchased it. i tried to work with this lipgloss, with the fleshpot lipstick and other lipsticks i had. even with underplay....i didnt like the results. it washes me out just like the lipstick and its kinda sticky...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by aurora11rose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap from the lovely laurence and OMG.. I am in love with bonus beat. It's such a pretty colour when i layer it over my peachy/nude lippie (think siss, underplay, freckletone). It just blends with them turnin' them into diff. colours. Am pretty cautious the amount that I used coz this is limited edition. and dun get me started on the packaging.. the heatherette collections are really purrrddy...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by arl2267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bonus Beat is such a great nude gloss, and it works great with fair skin, but after a while it kinda starts fading and you can see your natural lip color shine throught. It would work soooo well over nude lipstick. But if you're looking for a less intense nude lip then I would give this gloss a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Dimdimfr

This is the best nude color I've found by MAC, it's not very pale beige and not sand brown. It's nude! I'm glad my lips arent very dark, otherwise I've to buy the Freshpot lipstick ;) and it's sooooo glossy!

"Bonus beat" is also a great name for this gloss, ... go to the Disco!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

When I first saw this I was totally on the fence, thinking it would look horrible on me! I tried it, and totally fell in love!
It goes on a gold-ish nude, but it isn't quite opaque so my natural lip color shows through a little, giving me a perfect nude shimmer.
It adds a multi-dimensional look to the nude lip, so it's not boring, also makes my lips look plump. Perfect color for summer!
The key to make this work is to use a thin layer, do not glob in on or it will look gross.
Love the pink packaging!
Highly recommend and would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a little bit iffy about this lipglass. I put it on, and it was disgusting on me. It looked like BOOBOO! It was clumpy and gooey and wouldn't do anything. Then I tried pleasureseeker lipstick on top to see if that would help it. And it didn't really do too much. BUT THEN I went over it with a lip brush and it looked much better. So, I guess the moral is, use this with a lip brush to begin with and it should come out fine. It is a very sparkely nude color. Very pretty. I am hoping I learn to love it more.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by zeroxstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First disclaimer - this is a 5 out of 5 over lipstick! It's seriously the most gorgeous nude color EVER - but that is OVER LIPSTICK! That's why I only gave it 4 lippies because its not as amazing on it's own. C-thru is a better nude gloss if you're wearing the gloss on natural lips but over lipstick i MUCH prefer the shimmery and milky quality of Bonus Beat - plus you cannot beat the packaging - so adorable!
Thanks to this lip gloss and a good weekend of shopping I found my HG nude lip looks (although I may have to find another gloss to replace this one when I run out because I don't have a backup) - anyways, the perfect nude lip on me (NW15, dark hair, blue eyes) = Cargo Reverse Lipliner + MAC politely pink l/s + Bonus beat = AMAZING!

Would rebuy however I'm not sure I'd pay a crazy price for it as I wouldn't say it's one of a kind.