December 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

Eye Shadow - Paula's Choice - Soft Matte Eyeshadow in Nougat [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Momeramas

I am a fair/medium toned Asian and this is a great color on me. Nice light-medium brown that is great for everyday use. I find myself using this a lot. It is a matte shade which is good for older women who find their eyelids are not as smooth as they once were. The sparkly stuff really does emphasize any lines you may have. I really love Paula's eyeshadows, but sadly they are being phased out as she is concentrating on her skin care line. Maybe you could get some on ebay or something. They are all nice matte colors and last a long time on your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this e/s! It is a nice light brown with tones of peach and pink. Looks great either on the lid or to smoke out a darker colour in the crease. The colour is sheer, but builds up without to much fuss. Blends nicely and is a great matte for my collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a medium almost neutral brown eyeshadow. It looks okay on me, but itís a tad too warm--it has a slight peach cast--to look really great on my pale cool-toned skin, so I wonít repurchase.

Ingredients: Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Aluminum Powder.