Orly Crush On You

4.9

on 5/28/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

If orange normally scares you this is a good option. As another reviewer stated, it isn't too pastel or opaque. Nice color on my dark (nw45) skin tone. This is one of my 1st Orly polishes and I'm impressed so far.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best orange polish: it's not too loud and not too pastel. It reminds me of the color of orange sherbert, and it the perfect happy polish color for summer. 2 coats and it's perfectly opaque.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am in love with corals and oranges this summer and had nothing in my collection like Crush on You. I get lots of compliments when wearing this especially on the toes. Like another reviewer mentioned, you do need 2-3 coats to get it opaque.

It's the perfect orange for me. It's a jelly orange that reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice (minus the pulp). It's not too loud or subtle. Just a happy medium of orange polishes. I think it needs three coats to look like the bottle and it is a little watery.

The colour of this is just fantabulous and complements my fair skin very well, the consistency is nice and stays put a good few days before chipping. But I have to say, the thing I liked most about this NP is the brush is such a perfect fit for my nails and I could even do my right hand with no random overside spillage. Great nail polish and recommend if you like the colour

on 3/19/2008 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I readily admit I bought this polish for no other reason than that it was supposed to be the exact shade of an orange creamsicle, and I love orange creamsicles. "Crush on You" is part of Orly's spring 2008 Love is in the Air collection which features many orangey creme shades, but this one is the real deal. As you can tell from the picture I've uploaded, it is indeed the color of a real orange creamsicle. No orange creamsicles were harmed (much) in the making of this picture! As Sarasotagirl mentioned you will need two thick coats or three thins coats for complete cover. Very glossy finish.

on 3/19/2008 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

From the "Love Is In the Air" spring 2008 collection. Crush On You is the color of a Creamsicle -- exactly. (Also the color of many orange sodas.) It's a bright yellow-orange that is nevertheless not neon. The application is good but sheerer than you might expect, so plan to do three coats to even out the coverage. Also, plan to use a good ridge-filling basecoat to cut down on streakiness. The wear is excellent and the gloss good. I imagine this is a color that will appeal mostly to the warm-toned, though this is bright enough that a cool-toned girl with moxie could still rock it.

Popular Polishes