October 24, 2014 | 1739 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Crystalic Formula in Jade Frost #499A

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful medium jade green frost that looks somewhat metallic too. As soon as I saw this color in the store I knew I had to try it out. I was right, it is very pretty on and really suits me. The consistency of the polish was very nice, not gloopy or too thin. The pigmentation was also nice with two coats giving great coverage. This comes in an odd shaped bottle but that doesn't affect the polish at all or the application. Application was a little tough as it came out slightly streaky. But, I think this was my application technique as I was in a rush and probably didn't wait long enough between coats. I paid .99 for this bottle as it was on sale. The regular price is $1.99. A steal at either price. I would definitely repurchase this color if I ran out and am definitely going to be buying more WnW polishes in this formula. As far as wear goes, I am on my 3rd day with no chips so it looks good so far.