September 30, 2014 | 1294 users online

Cleansers - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Eucalyptus Seafoam Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by starsdotu

I really like this face wash. Feels like it really help stabilized my acne. My skin is getting better! It cleanses your face leaving it fresh, but doesn't strip down the essential oils. My face just feels nicer and cleaner everyday :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mawyyy

This stuff is really good. Cleanses well and leaves me feeling refreshed. Makes my face tingle and doesn't make me break out (I have really sensitive skin). It's kind of pricy at $19 for 3.5 oz, but it's worth it. I also love the fact that it's all natural, as I'm a natural product junkie.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cheyennebeverley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very refreshing face wash. Its all natural, deep cleansing, has a nice lather and has make a great impact on my skin. Last summer, my skin suddenly broke out in cystic acne that lasted for months, but since I've been using this cleanser, the redness in my skin has decreased quite a bit. I use this every morning and find that it leaves my skin with a nice tingling feeling.

The cleanser doesn't really look so appealing, but I don't care because it works and I'd much rather it look like that, than have a bunch of dyes and chemicals added to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this cleanser. It deep cleans, leaves a nice minty tingle, and has helped my cystic acne breakouts without drying me out. One downside: it doesn't do a great job cutting through heavy makeup - I end up needing to use a makeup wipe beforehand. And I seriously wish they'd change the packaging again -- the tube with the flip top is better than the jar, but it still stinks! Too much product streams out, and the cap gets all gunky and generally bugs me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i truly dislike this cleanser. i bought it after i loved other pure products and read the other reviews, but this did not do anything for me. i did not notice any improvement or reduction in acne. it lathered well and smells minty, but..... i tried to pawn it off on my bf, but he did not like either. now it is on swap. update..... i put it away in my drawer for several months. i have been super stressed and my regular routine was just not helping my skin anymore. i reached for this out of desperation and guess what, its working! i have been using it for 2 weeks now and i like it so far. i use it differently now though- i leave it on as a mask for 5 to 20 minutes, then i wash my face. this and kiss my face acne gel seems to be working very nicely. not acne free, but def clearer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great face wash! It smells just like a peppermint & an eucalyptus with that of a soothing minty smells which is so refreshing for a face. Also, this wash cleans my face pretty good with removing dirt, oil and makeup residues. The color of the this face was is of a green muddy color with small beams to exfoliate a skin. This face wash does not give a big foam but still has a good foam since it does not contain sodium laureth sulfate. The new blue plastic tube is nice also, you do not need to squeeze the bottle so hard to have the product come out as in most face wash products. Lastly, this eucalyptus wash is especially good if you have an acne prone skin because eucalyptus and peppermint help with bacterials and acne to calm a skin. Do not forget that this product is 100% all natural and organic so it is great for our skin and body with no harsh chemicals and perservatives as in many washes out here.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This dry the hell out of my skin...
I have tried their caffeine eye cream, pomegranate facial cream and anci berry facial cream...they are so lovely
And I checked the rating on makeupalley and since it is above 4 I decided to give it a try
First try...after I towel dry my face I notice my face starts to get dry that I can see those while particles/flakes on my skin and makes my pores looks huge
Here in UK we do not have return system for used item, if not it is so going back..wasted my money

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a bit too liquidy and sometimes too much comes out. ITs hard to decide how much to use, but even with alittle it foams and cleans pretty good. Must take of makeup first, but then cleans really good. Feels fresh and clean due to the pepermint, overall I would buy it again, but its pretty pricey, so have to take that into account.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mchampion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this stuff and the company. I was using the Cranberry wash and ran out. Bought LUSH Dark Angels and Tea Tree spray and broke out TERRIBLE. It had to have been from the LUSH products because nothing else changed. Ordered from 100 percent pure but this time got the Eucalyptus Cleanser and it has totally cleared my face. I love the minty tingle and I use the Peppermint Toner too. I have never been disappointed in anything I bought from 100% pure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by burlesqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I received this in a swap and it was new and sealed. I never even heard of this brand before but decided to try it since it was organic. It foams up beautifully and it leaves my skin feeling really minty and refreshed. Yes, the packaging is quite inconvenient but the product is great. I use this as a morning face wash in the shower because I don't think it is good for taking off makeup. My skin was not bad to begin with but I think this face wash has toned down the redness in my skin and my skin looks toned and feels supple right after washing. I think I will keep this as my summer face wash from now on.