August 21, 2014 | 2161 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Dove Cream Oil Intensive BodyLotion, Extra Dry Skin Advanced

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am surprised at the high rating of this product. If you hate intensely strong scents AKA "granny scents" then do not buy this product. I tried this before I went to sleep one night and I absolutely could not stand the strong perfumed scent. It was overpowering and one of those scents that caused tingling and itching. I couldn't take it after an hour and had to re-shower. While it was on it didn't seem to make my skin softer or improve it in any way. I did like how it applied - very softly - because it is a lotion that is infused with oil. Horrible smell made this unbearable. I would get a headache if I was standing next to someone who had this on. I paid $8.99 for 13.5 ounces and would never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Best lotion ever! Helps moisturizer without feeling too heavy. I have tried every lotion out there and they either make my skin greasy, dry or hate the scent. This is the best stuff on the market by far!!!!!! The smell is so clean and divine! Cant live without it! And believe me I have tried all!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by girly2222

This is the best body lotion I have ever used.I have dry skin and this keeps it moisturized for days.it is the only lotion that has ever softened my feet so smoothly.I am going to try cetaphil moisturing lotion if this gives me smoother skin I will update later.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product contains Petrolatum and Glycerin, which is a recommended moisture rich ingredient by 67% of dermatologists. It takes a few more seconds to rub in but it is worth the wait or at least for me! The scent of this body lotion is not strong at all, it is very pleasant and may be suitable for skin of sensitivity. Try it out and good luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by chrissyislame

I actually really enjoy this lotion a lot. I bought it and read the reviews on this site and I thought it was going to be horrible.
I usually use this on my legs and they're nice and smooth all day. No dryness at all. Yes the smell is pretty overpowering at first, but It eventually wears down a little. I have really dry skin and this really hits the spot! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by GlamItUp23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tend to forget putting on lotion after a shower, until it gets to the point where my skin is ashy and/or flaking. This lotion does the trick asap- dry skin is gone! It literally makes your skin baby smooth. It's moisturizing and rich enough to work as a softening hand lotion too! Plus I love the soft smell:) As far as a deeply moisturizing lotion goes...I'd call this HG status!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont use body lotion very often b/c I get lazy at times.^^ This lotion was silky and smooth. It did leave my skin feel hydrated when I applied it after a nice shower. I recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by oohlalaa2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this product. It absorbs so quickly and makes my skin so silky and smooth, my skin feels like it did when I was 10 years old! I normally get a sore throat or headache from strongly scented products, but this doesn't seem to bother me. Couldn't live without this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by d2tree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A great lotion. Absorbs quickly and does the job with the oils without leaving greasiness behind. It does have that scent described by others so probably a good idea to check that out beforehand if you are perfume sensitive. I also am not a lotion in the pump fan because of waste at the end, but with this, I repurchase anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice product, especially for the price. Very moisturizing but not greasy and sinks in quickly. I hate lotion that you have to rub into your skin for a long time. This absorbs quickly but leaves skin velvety and soft. Nice light fragrance, not too strong at all. I take baths at night, put coconut oil on my wet skin, let it absorb for an hour or so and then put this on before bed...wake up with amazingly soft skin. You get a huge bottle for not much money, too.