September 21, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty rush- Candy baby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

A wonderful gloss!! Pale pink w a great amount of shine..... Love the scent/flavor. It's kind of vanilla & cotton candy together. I seriously cannot get enough of the VS lipglosses! Their makeup is soooo awesome, 1 of my fave brands for lipgloss, bodysprays/EDT, lotion, &, shower gels. The lipglosses are my fave though! Just a wonderful product, the stickier the gloss, the longer it will stay tacked onto my lips, MAC are sticky too, but I prefer these over MAC. They are FUN to collect, I have prob 9 or 10 of them now. I can be having a bad day, but I whip out 1 of these glosses & it's like an instant pick-me-up! I don't always need a gloss that deposits a ton of color, sometimes I just want something that is tinted & gives off a good amount of shine. It's also a bonus I can apply these decently w/o a mirror. I will be buying more!! These aren't cheap, but they are worth it if you can do the 4 (or somexs 5) for $20 or do the semi annual sale even better!! :) :) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MizzMuneca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

All time fav from this line. I have so many but always reach for this one. My sis got me hooked on this years ago. Yes these are sticky glosses but they're the only ones that stay on me the longest. I love the smell and taste of this one. I prefer little to no color in lip glosses because my lips are very pigmented already.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mirandahoang97

I'm not a big fan of Lip Gloss and definitely not this one, it feels so weird and ugh, just so nasty

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

In the tube this is a pale midtone pink. But since it is so sheer it comes up only as a tinted lipgloss. Also depending on the pigmentation on your lips, this will appear more of a soft/pale pink tint (on unpigmented lips) while pigmented lips will appear more as just a gloss since the gloss is so sheer and your lips natural color will just overpower the tint of the gloss. I have pigmented lips and it just works on me like as if it were a clear gloss. Either way do not expect much if any at all color. It has no shimmer which is nice because I find that most lipglosses have some sort of shimmer and it can be a bit harder to find a drugstore (or cheaper lipglosses) without shimmer. It is very glossy and shiny. The tube is very plain and simple and is the same packaging as the bath and body works. The consistancy is thick and sticky but heres the thing, it will last longer (up to 5 hrs I would estimate). Always remember the thicker and stickier lipglosses last longer while the creamier and thinner last for a shorter period of time. My favorite thing about this lipgloss is the scent! It smells EXACTLY like the Nesquik in strawberry (that pink powder with the rabbit that adds flavor to your milk lol) but stronger. It literally makes my mouth water. There is a good amount of product (.46 oz). I personally like to use this lipgloss with natural makeup. I think its a good lipgloss to always have in your purse or bag because its very conveniant for when you dont have a mirror and you want to moisturize your lips but want a more gloss than your basic lipbalm.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

My all time favorite lip gloss from the Beauty Rush line.

Great natural color, yummy smell, and wonderful taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

I love love love love the VS Beauty Rush lip glosses! They're ah-mazing & they smell soo yummy!!! I really like this one because it smells like cotton candy, it's not sticky but still feels like you're wearing lip gloss & it's a great, natural, everyday gloss. I have 4 of these, can you say obsessed? Candy Baby & Slice of Heaven are my favorites :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by leahw13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a long while back, and then promptly forgot about it. A couple weeks ago, I dug it out of my bag and gave it a try. Despite the pink color, it goes on surprisingly sheer, making it a very nice everyday gloss.

I also discovered it looks quite lovely layered over some of my bright lipsticks. Shiny, but not greasy looking, and it really enhances the color. Would definitely buy again, it's a nice little lip gloss to keep in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kwynters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT. it's pretty, it's got a great shade and a yummy scent. it's great with any make up look. it's very good quality..just a really nice lip gloss all around!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by star53

Ooo I love this!!!! First off, the scent is amazing. It smells just like cotton candy! Second, I love the color. My lip's original color is a medium red, but I like them to be light pink. This gloss is perfect for that. It lasts on my lips for a looooong time, and even when it's worn off, my lips stay pink. This will be my go-to gloss for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

i love love love this gloss! i normally don't buy VS glosses since i'm usually sticking my nose around in the BBW selection, but i got this one as a gift. i love candy, and i love sweet things. this gloss smells so sticky-sweet, it's amazing! almost like a yummy cotton candy smell. anyway, my boyfriend won't stay off of me when i wear this. it tastes so good, and it gives your lips a sheer shine. it is a little sticky, but it lasts long on your lips. great gloss!