December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Lip Gloss - Sally Hansen - Lipnotic Gem Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Whoa. This gloss is beautiful. It's super shiny and glittery, but not gritty. The packaging is also really pretty. It looks pretty high-end. I got this for a dollar, but I think it's normally $6, which is a bit pricey for me, so I would only repurchase if I found it for a dollar again. I've never tried MAC's Dazzleglass, but I heard this is really similar to it. The only con is that it feels sticky. Everything else about it is great! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by KarenTaylor

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip gloss is perfect for me, just the right amount of shine and color. I like the brush applicator better than the wands.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by dianahernan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this lip gloss.I love the color it leaves on my lips, I love the brush, the packaging is gorgeous...But the actual product is kind off sticky.Other than that its fine but it's not great.There was a buy one get one 50% off at Walgreen so i got two.A couple months later i saw them them at dollar tree.I wouldve rather bought them there than at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by tweetybird101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG..... This stuff is feakin amazing! i found this while i was in the dollar tree $1! the gloss is so gorg. plus the applicator is a brush! The tube is so pretty, it looks highend like you paid alot of $ but you really didn't! it's one of my favorite lipgosses ever!:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Beautiful! Scored this for a buck in a store today, and so regret not buying them all (and the store is far;) I thought it would be a rust colored gloss, my mother likes very warm browns so I got this for her. But this is actually a nude, almost clear, definitely sheer, gloss. Its so pretty, lips look very full and the glitter is really more shimmery than anything. I have had glitter glosses and they're usually gritty, you feel the particles of glitter on your lips, sometimes in your teeth. Not with this. I should have bought them all, they were all in the same shade, but hopefully will pass the store this week and go get the rest.

I love the brush rather than doe foot which I can't stand. I love the shimmer, the warm slight tint this has, and how its a no brainer, no mirror needed for touch ups. If you see these get one, beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shannondarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I scored this for only $1! I have it in the shade 'Bejewled' a coraly shade with tons of glitter. The packaging is so adorable & I love that it has a lip brush, rather than a sponge. This looks beautiful on its own or over a lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pewpew01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god this tiny tube is fucking amazing. I've always been a lover of MAC's lipglosses/lipstick. I rather use 18 bucks on clothing then makeup so I decided I'd go to a drugstore for my lipglosses. I was wandering in pharma plus as I was waiting to go for a dentist appointment and I saw these lipglosses on sale for 2.96! It was very cheap so I decided to give it a go. The packagaing is very cute, no leaking lipgloss tubes or plastic! The colour is gorgeous though I didn't see it on my lips but I LOVE the glitter. Some lipstick added to this will be gorg. I sat there rummaging the entire sale bin and I'm glad I did ^^ I will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought several of these when a local retailer had them on clearance, thinking they could be good dupes for MAC Dazzleglasses. They don't quite make it, but they're still nice. The odd thing about these is the effect they have on your lips. My lips always feel oddly numb after application. It's weird. I think they're supposed to have a plumping effect, which I've never noticed or experienced. It feels a bit like when you apply vaseline to your lips, but these glosses don't feel greasy, at least not to me. I do enjoy the glittery shimmer these add to lipsticks when layered on top. There's no color payoff to any of the ones I have, just different colors of iridescence. I love the pebbled silver caps, and the brush applicators!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by candyisverygood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate to say this, but I honestly have no idea what shade I have! It is a light raspberry color, though, with a ton of sparkles. The scent reminds me of rotten lipstick, which is strange, as I bought this brand new from Ulta. But after I apply the lip gloss, the smell disappears. The brush applicator picks up a ton of glitter, but when I apply it onto my lips, I barely see any glitter at all. Everyone else on here seems to be saying how glittery this product is, but I don't notice that with mine. Maybe I got one from a bad batch. But, a positive is that the glitter that does end up on my lips is not chunky at all. Now, this lip gloss has a pretty neat formula. This stuff feels like no other lip product I have. It almost feels like a gel lip gloss. I think that aspect of it gives it incredible staying power! Another plus is the packaging. I think it's so pretty and expensive-looking, even though these things cost around $5. This product is average, and I wish I loved it more!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I was attracted to this glittery gloss because I'd never seen anything like it, figured it had to be amazing with adding shine, and it was inexpensive, so why not?? I wasn't as impressed once I started using it. It didn't feel moisturizing, so even that wasn't too great. It just didn't have the "feel" of a gloss that I like or am used to. And the shine wasn't too bad, but it didn't leave any impact that I remember, at least compared to what I was expecting. Maybe the little glitter was kinda cool, but not WOW shiny. The big thing that put me off was the taste/smell. With this, it was the deal breaker- I ended up throwing the 2 out that I bought. It's the main reason I never really reached for them. Someone below said it tasted and smelled waxy or like plastic, and it's SO true! I always said for me to keep a gloss, it has to feel right on, and smell/taste tolerable- not even like candy or fruit or this or that, just tolerable! And in both situations I was pretty disappointed and turned off, actually. So..in the trash they went. Won't ever buy these again...they're actually clearanced out at my Ulta so thankfully I won't have to look at them! I'm baffled that more people aren't phased by the taste/smell.