July 31, 2014 | 1291 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Lip Color - Uber Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I am always drawn to BB colors but find that many of her lipsticks are either too cool toned, too pale or too brown. I have tried so many of the Rich Lip colors looking for a color that would work for me because I love the formula. It seems that Uber Pink is the color that I have been searching for.

Its a neutral-warm toned light to medium nude pink that looks really good with a variety of makeup looks. I am currently loving wearing it with BB pot rouge in pale pink. Its a very neutral, fresh look. I am really happy to have finally found this color and hope that she does not discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Yay my first purchase ever from BB ! Always thought they had one of the best selection of lip colours... Warm colours thay really complement a range of skintones. This lipstick is indeed very creamy, but i wouldnt say its extremely pigmented if you compare to Revlon or Mac. It doesnt have any shimmer nor glossy effect to it, nut strikes a good balance of producing that matte look without drying the lips. This shade look great against my fair skintone, and i reckon would generally go well with most makeup or outfits. On me, it gives that pastel barbie-pink shade without looking like a 15 year old. Great shade if you're looking for a sophisticated eveyday pink lipstick !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by liyene

This was my first purchase from Bobbi Brown, and my first lipstick in over 10 years! I usually hate the taste, smell, texture of lipstick and I end up licking it all off my lips. So far, this one has left my lips moisturized and natural looking. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have one lipstick currently. Uber Pink. Perfect for any occasion, matches my lip colour, stays on, and doesn't have any scent to it. love it, hope will never discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm usually wary of pale lip colours as they can make me look like I have no lips, but not this lipstick.
It's a nice neutral colour for me and it's perfect for the smokey eye look or for those days when I want a more natural look. It glides on beautifully without tugging at the lips and staying power is okay. (there's a small trace left behind after my morning coffee but that's it)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I love the creamy lipcolors and this is a color I never would have picked for myself but I am quite happy it was suggested. It is a peachy pink on my pale lips, a modern color that is great for work, great for a traditional look too for someone who is not keen on bold color. Will repurchase because I gave it away to someone who tried it on and fell in love with it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a great mlbb option-rosy brown/pink on my nc42 skin/pigmented lips. really a perfect daily/wear to work type of lipstick/balm. the color is a lighter pink on me (looks darker in tube), but still rosy enough to not look garish or milky. the texture is very creamy but also balm like. make sure your lips arent dry though, this will show the cracks. good stuff but only looks good on me if i have a tan, kinda washes me out if i dont. i am thinking of trying "honeysuckle" next, still trying to perfect that mlbb shade! very classy packaging, good formula (matte but creamy) and very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this baby! Perfectly natural summer looking lips, with a hint of shimmer & shine. Very flattering to my NC25 fair features. Made me feel a bit younger too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Uber Pink was my first BB Creamy lipstick, my splurge for Spring
2010. Luxuriously creamy and sensual. Uber Pink was lighter and
less warm in color than it looks in the tube but still great. Looking
forward to trying other colors from this line and would like to see
more warm colors to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by VeryVain1985

Everytime when I use this lipstick I'm wowed by the creaminess and texture of it. It looks so natural and pretty on the lips and like a few others already have mentioned, the color is "your natural lip color but only better".

It has extremely nice silky finish and above all, even when I have chappy lips, this lipstick will not accentuate the chapped areas, I even think it conceals them a bit. Combine this lipstick with a nice rosy/peachy blush on the cheeks, and it will give you the healthy "I'm in love" look.