Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser

3.9

Aqua (Water); Decyl Polyglucoside; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate; Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate; Glycerin; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract; Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract; Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract; Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract; Honey; Lactic Acid; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Alcohol; Sodium Chloride; Totarol; Citral*; Limonene*. // * From Natural Essential Oil (Grapefruit - Citrus grandis; Lemon - Citrus medica limonum; Lemon Myrtle - Backhousia citriodora; Peppermint - Mentha piperita)

on 5/19/2014 9:13:00 PM

I think I found my holy grail cleanser. I'm just so in love with this! It's the perfect cleanser for my skin (combination, feels dehydrated on the cheeks and sometimes a bit oily on the t-zone). It removes makeup really well, including mascara! It leaves me skin super soft and never feeling dry.

on 5/14/2014 3:52:00 AM

This is the product for me. It does not create excess oil after each usage and long time usage is absolutely feasible for years. One product can last for 6 months because of the practical packaging, another plus point. I have tried many brands of facial cleanse before in my life time but this is the one that makes me stay!

on 12/30/2013 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

About four months ago I switched my skincare range from Clinique to Jurlique as I was attracted its bio-organic, Australian grown ingredients. Since then I have not looked back! Part of my skin care routine is the Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser. As far as first impressions went, I was a bit put-off by the scent as it is quite strong and thought I'd replace it for another cleanser from Jurlique that's scent wasn't quite as displeasing. I use this all over my face (including my eyes - whoops) once to take off the makeup and dirt and once again to allow it to clean my skin. I am lucky that I only get the odd blemish as it is, but I feel like this product has made a difference in my skin - it is almost translucent and for the first time in my skin-care career I feel like I am actually nourishing and loving my skin and not just applying any old product that will keep my skin looking clear. This really is a great product and I don't mind the smell because of the wonderful things it's doing to my skin.

on 1/6/2013 2:28:00 AM

I have been using this for the past 8 months, in conjunction with a few other Jurlique products, and find it to be a very good cleanser. I like to manually exfoliate 3-5 times/week and this cleanser is gentle enough to use without drying my face. If using an exfoliating tool, a little of this goes a long way. It's also hydrating enough to use in the morning.

However the packing is not good - my bottle sucks the cleanser into the pump lid and it leaks out down the outside of the bottle, which is costly considering the price of this stuff! Every third time I use it I have to wipe some from the outside. The efficacy of the product, of course is not affected but it's pretty annoying.

I love Jurlique products. They seem to agree with my skin, which is acne prone and sensitive.
I really loved this cleanser in the summer. It has good foam, though I am not a fan of foaming cleanser since I find them too drying normally. This was not too drying for the summer. I experienced really nice skin while using this, until a few months ago my skin started breaking out due to being off BCP. In the colder months, it is too drying for me, so I use it only a few times a week when I feel a bit oily.
I use very little so my bottle which I have used for 6 months has over 65% left - I will rebuy!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is a nice cleanser but it's just too expensive. it has lasted quite a long time. i wouldn't buy it again just because of the price.

on 2/27/2012 11:09:00 PM

Was given this as a gift along with a bunch of rose-fragranced Jurlique products (which I promptly gave away- hate that smell). I kept this one to give it a go and I ended up really liking it. The smell is best described as crushed up vitamin C tablets and, oddly, I quite like it. I use it every night after taking my eye make up off with a cheapo cleanser and it leaves me face feeling refreshed and clean. I have fairly sensitive skin and it hasn't made my face sting, feel too tight, led to any breakouts, caused any dry spots etc. I put a night moisturiser on afterwards so that might be why I don't get the dryness that others have spoken about. In the couple of months that I have been using this product, I feel like my face has been consistently healthy looking and I have had fewer breakouts and random discolourations.

on 1/11/2012 12:06:00 PM

I love this stuff! I just purchased my second bottle. I live in a very dry climate and the cleanser cleans my face extremely well without leaving it sapped of moisture. The smell is a kind of strange at first but I've grown to like it. One nice thing about the product is that it takes off eye make-up too so you don't need an extra product for your eyes. The price point is rather high but the bottle should last for a while as a little goes a long way. So, I've gone through many bottles of this cleanser and I have only one complaint which is that every bottle leaks. There is some flaw with the cap and the cleanser drips down the sides of the bottle--not through the pump which works fine. This has happened with every bottle I've had. Annoying and messy.

on 12/7/2011 10:10:00 PM

I tried a sample of this product... the smell surprised me. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not at first, but I could get used to it. For a foaming cleanser, it didn't get the foaming action I wanted to the degree I expected. I know that when buying natural and organic, one can't expect much natural foaming, but this seemed to defy the name. I don't think I would buy, but would like to try at least one more time.

on 10/29/2011 11:17:00 AM

This review is for the Balancing Cleansing lotion.Just like the name of this product I seem to get the right balance when I use this cleanser. I think it has a light exfoliating action which does deep clean.