December 18, 2014 | 1721 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - Botanics - Face Defence Moisture Cream SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i quite like this product for what it is. i have pretty dry skin and this moisturises it very well and i love that it has spf in it as well. i've been using this on and off for awhile and have wondered why my skin has been so temperamental. i realized this is the only new ISH product i've been using. i stopped using it the past couple days and my skin is already clearing up, so i'm thinking this is very likely the culprit :( will update this if i realize otherwise!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I ran out of Biore pore minimizing moisturizer, which is super light - and grabbed this on sale. It is actually very similar to Biore, in texture, and it even smells the same.
It comes in a sturdy large glass pot, that you have to dip your fingers into. Wish it came in a pump.
It's quite thick, and you only need the tiniest amount. It goes well under makeup, but by the evening my sensitive skin feels oily from this. I think it might be responsible for my recent break outs but I will update once I can truly say so.
I think it is slightly expensive $20 CA, but often goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually have severe reactions to spf products in my facial moisturizers. I have tried high to low almost all with the same results. I am either too oily or my face stings. This is so far the only face cream that I don't even notice the spf. It is very light, has a sweet but fairly non-detectable fragrance. No redness, no oilface. I am happy.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by graiae66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a light product, but that's where I personally ran into trouble. It felt too insubstantial and "drippy" on my skin. I don't like a heavy moisturizer, either, but this is just *too* light. The scent is pleasant, and the amount in the jar is substantial. The price is reasonable. For those who like an extremely light moisturizer, you may like this better than I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ciaobonefish

ive been needing a nice moisturizer that (a) is light and does not make my face look like an oil slick in the middle of the day! (b) has sunscreen. (c) does not feel icky on my face and (d) is affordable.

this moisturizer covers all of these. it is now my HG moisturizer! i put this on alone and i get a nice glow to my face and ive noticed it even reduces redness on me (keep in mind moisturizers work differently for different people!). it actually kept me less oily than normal. its wonderful. the thick creamy texture allows this to sink into my skin and not just sit on top. it smelled absolutely wonderful! loved the packaging. and well i have nothing bad to say about this haha. its wonderful. definitely give this a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by USCfashionista

I hate this moisturizer! It made my face red and itchy. I do not have sensitive skin!! I do not know what it is but I never felt such a burning on my face! It was new a CVS, thought I would give it a try but I totally regret it! It made my face itch for about 5 minutes and I HAD to wash it off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by karrieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my new HG facial moisturizer! The texture is almost a gel, so it sinks in very well, and it is super moisturizing. I have oily-combo skin in a very scary way. My dry patches are super dry and my oily patches are super oily. And this evens me out really well. Its no so rich I get too oily and yet the dry parts are moisturized really well. The package is huge and it will last forever, but when I run out I will rebuy