August 23, 2014 | 1922 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Pure Grace Eau de Parfum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SSH1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my year-round everyday fragrance. It is perfect for work - not too sweet or too musky - just very fresh clean and upbeat.

It is a scent that I feel any female of any age can wear.

I do layer it - seems to last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by milkstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the fragrance I get most compliments (from men and women) when wearing it. and I have to agree, it's simply wonderful. it makes me feel fresh, clean and also a bit more innocent than I am ;). I love wearing it in my hair, on my skin it only lasts up to 4 hours, in my hair almost the whole day. I find that this is the only fragrance that I own which fits every time of the year, every hour of the day, every outfit and every occasion but I love it most on hot summer days and nights. it has a subtle sweetness to it but it never gets cloying. I love the simplicity of it and I will never be without it. the name "pure grace" fits perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by dboudreaux8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pure Grace is one of the best. It really smells clean. There is a hint of white musk, also a slightly soapy scent. The fragrance lasts about 6-8 hours. Not bad considering you can purchase it in a travel size bottle for fifteen bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I love the smell of this. It's so simple yet sensual at the same time. Smells clean and isn't over the top. Love the roller ball also. The scent of this lingers on your skin through out the day but isn't overwhelming. I didn't realize how good this smelled until my mom pulled out the roller ball one day when I was with her driving in the car, & I asked her what smells so good. Sure enough it was this. No matter what age, this smell is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i love how soft and simple this fragrance is, nothing over the top or offensive

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by SIPEDRO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very clean & kinda sweet smelling. I love it & it puts me in a good mood. I used to love Baby Grace but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe they are discontinuing it??? This will be a great scent for summer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

This is not a good perfume on me. It smells like the heavy fragrance they use to put in tissues years ago. Too heavy and too floral. Not what I want to smell like. I will be returning this. I will stay with my Falling in Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I completely adore this fragrance. Soooo clean and fresh, nothing compares to it. One of those things, I simply CANNOT fathom anyone actually disliking this. I agree it doesn't last forever, but it smells so amazing, I don't care. If you use body lotion with it to layer, that helps tremendously. If this is ever discontinued, I'll be devastated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love Pure Grace. It's one of my staples ~ I cannot be without it. It's clean, fresh and pretty and on me it changes just a bit during the day, developing a slightly sweet undertone that is calming and even elegant. I'm so glad to have found the parfum, as the "spray fragrance" is notorious for having no staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

This is the most comforting, most beautiful fragrance... I gravitate toward soft white florals - Chantecaille, Kai, Child, even Jennifer Aniston's Debut - and this, while not necessarily part of the family, is complementary to that collection.

There's really nothing particularly earth shattering about this fragrance, as it really is all soap and water, but when it settles, it's so pretty I find myself wanting to spray myself again and again throughout the day, to ensure the scent lingers. I think my nose grew accustomed to this scent faster than any, though; my main complaint, two weeks into wearing this, was that the staying power was nonexistent, but DH smelled this on me one evening (after not having sprayed since that morning) and commented on how much he loved it.

Still, I carry a bottle with me in my purse for touch ups, and I have a 2 oz tube of body butter for my hands. I don't even mind reapplying; the scent just makes me happy.