September 23, 2014 | 954 users online

Conditioner - Kerastase - Oleo-Curl

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is fabulous. Nourishing, last ages and doesn't make hair feel sticky or horrible. Just nice nourished curls. Smells divine too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by annasandler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have developed the most horrendously frizzy hair whilst being pregnant and have tried over 15 products to try and help the problem. Nothing has worked except for this. I use it after I've washed my hair with Oleo-Relax Nuit (night leave in treatment), then each morning I apply two large pea sized amounts on dry hair. Miraculously, the halo of frizz has disappeared.

It is a great product as it also serves as a thermo- protector against heat styling. It smells lovely- fresh, not too chemical- and has a lovely consistency. Not sure why the reviewer below thought it was a gel like consistency as it's more like a silky conditioner. Perhaps the product is different now which would would make sense as it comes in an inverted bottle which is very easy to use, clean and mess free. I love this product and will repurchase without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING. I could not say enough good things about it. It makes my hair shiny, frizz free, soft, and it smells GREAT. I have never seen my hair in better condition. I have wavy hair, and it defines the waves and makes them look amazing. I am so glad I tried this. If you are wondering if this will change your life, believe me, it will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, this is my favorite hair mask. it really helps hold my curls, makes them more defined. the smell is really strong but I like it. you need a little so one package with last me about a year

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by mkmonty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very wavy hair that with the right products becomes very curly. Unfortunately, this Kerastase product did not make my hair shiny, unfrizzy or curly. It is a gel which was hard to distribute through my long, thick hair. I think it would be easier to use if packaged in a bottle. I cannot tell you how many times a glob of the gel/conditioner would slide out of my hands and go down the drain before I could catch it. I might as well shove dollar bills down my drain given the expense of this conditioner...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by uc4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I did not like this product for my hair. It made my hair very dry. My hair did better with drug store brands like pentene. I was very disappointed with the product, wanting to get the elasto-curl one originally, but I couldn't find it. The packaging was annoying to. It's really hard to get the conditioner out of the jar, and I always feel as if water is going into the product as I'm washing my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by svedija

this product is a replacement for elasto curl.it is a like a gel and smells nice. as for results it gives an average hair, not too curly, but clean looking and nice, shiny. however, it is very expansive as you need a lot of product to make it work, so it lasts for two moth or so , when i use weekly on my short hair. for long hair i think it will be enough for 5 times or so....