April 16, 2014 | 870 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Silky Finish-Nice Knickers

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

For reference I am NW 20 with quite pigmented lips - a little lighter than this lip colour. Perfect with my navy smokey eye look that I wore to my friend's wedding. Glides on beautifully, not too drying but not exactly moisturising. Does not bleed and lasted reasonably well. Nice matte finish but not too dry looking. I thought it complimented the new Hervana blush beautifully.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally I found the perfect lip color for my upcoming wedding! Luckily I wasn't discouraged by the other reviews here. While I do agree this shade is beautiful and it leaves your lips soft, it does wear off quickly but not as quickly as most people claim. To me it'll last long enough to get me through the ceremony then I'll simply reapply for photos. I don't think I'd repurchase mainly bc I get bored with most items before I even use the first one up and also the staying power factor. (But then again I'm not one to enjoy makeup on my face all the time so the staying power isn't a huge factor for me. The fact it's moisturizing is more important to me.)

I've also found Sephora's Pinup Lip Liner to be a very good match which keeps it from bleeding. It's a very bright, vibrant and healthy look. I'm pairing it with MAC's Pink Swoon Blush and Hard Candy's Rock N Roll Eyeshadow for my perfect day. (My wedding is purple.) I can't wait and hope I don't wear it out bc I have another 10 months to go. Can you tell I'm SO excited?!!)

I do think this is the PERFECT pinky/berry bridal lip color and I recommend all brides to be to check it out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by AdreeC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipstick. It looks like a nice watermelon-y pink on my lips and has an opaque looking color. It is definitely a matte lipstick and has no shimmer, but it looks really hydrating and they look really full and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Fr4nc1n3

I have a warm and very pale complexion, and this dark pink lipstick looked great on my skin.

It's a bit expensive considering I dont think it lasts more than 20 minutes on my lips and then I have to reapply. All of the benefit lipsticks I've bought use up quickly because of its creamy texture, but this lipstick just doesnt last long on the lips. I have lip glosses that last longer.

The design on the tube is cute, but the packaging broke, the twist thing won't twist up the lipstick even though it's more than half full.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by yuigi

This is a gorgeous red colour. It feels and looks more like a gel than it does a lipstick. There is a slight shine to it and is slightly opaque. Goes well with most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC20-25, dark hair and eyes, and very yellow undertones. It's difficult to find a pretty warm-toned pink lippie, but this one is wonderful. It's like a slightly bright dusty rose - perfect as an everyday lipstick. The other way I like wearing it is layered over a bright red lippie (NYC Retro Red is my favourite). That produces a very bright warm-toned pink. The texture is definitely 'silky' and smooth - so don't expect great staying power. I adore silky lipsticks, so I don't mind the price. Makes my lips look very shiny, plump and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful deep pink. It's very rosy and it brightens up my face. From what I can tell on my lips, it's a true pink, not light but not exactly "hot pink". It's very moisturizing, almost slippery feeling. It has a bit of shine but a lot of pigment so no layering is required. I wish the staying power were longer, but it's hard to expect that from a moisturizing lipstick. Then again, since this cost 26CAD, I expected a lot. I won't buy this again, the price is too much for something that isn't HG. I hope I will be able to find this colour again in a cheaper tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by thatsapromise

I gave it two lippies because it is a very nice colour, and it is indeed a silky finish. It goes on very smoothly and my lips feel nice.

However...as 20-ish dollar lipstick, I would expect this to stay on and look fabulous for more thank half an hour. I bought the lipstick and found myself constantly reapplying. I'm trying to use it up so I can just get rid of it. I will not be buying any benefit lipstick anytime soon.

This lipstick also bleeds very easily even with liner/primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by reneer14

I recently bought Nice Knickers, and I wish I wore it for a while before making my purchase. Nice Knickers is a beautiful berry pinkish red when first applied, but then after about 10 min. it dries up and turns into an orange color. Also this lipstick is very drying to the point of having to put on chapstick after it wore off, and my lips are usually never dry! Will not re-buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by klausner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i think this is a really pretty, bright pink. it's slightly glossy, and no, it didn't last on me for 1/2 hr in the mall after i tried it at sephora! it's very similar to a shiseido color i adore & that lasts, so i won't buy it.