November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Conditioner - Skinfood - Moisture Egg Hair Pack

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Simonieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this hair pack a month ago after I finished the whole tube of Holika Holika argan hair treatment. I prefer its rich texture comparing to the last hair conditioner that I used. I love the scent of somewhat like egg yolk + custard, and this hair conditioner did a good job on my frizzy , curly dry hair, moisture my hair quite well but not long-lasting. Now I've straightened my hair, I leave it on my hair for about 20minutes after shampooing, and this conditioner performs AMAZINGLY on my hair, making my hair so soft , shiny and easy to manage . HAHA!! I guess basically all hair treatment products are hard to soften frizzy curly hair :D But anyway, I love this egg moisture hair pack!!
Pros: thick texture, very moisturizing, making my straight hair so soft
Cons : It is only about a month and a half , this 200g tube is mostly to finish..hmmmm quite pricey to be sold at RM37.90 because it can only lasts about 2 months

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mokochan1402

Although this is a hair mask, I use it as a conditioner but this works magically for me, I've used various kind of conditioner and hair mask before but none make my hair silky like this one. The only thing I wonder is that my hair doesn't seem to grow longer much, so I guess it doesn't have as much nutrition in it as the brand name says, does it?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by rachelmoo

Emmm....I bought this from Korea on a shopping trip at Skin food in Myeongdong shopping district in Seoul.

Although it is dirt cheap, it function like a normal conditioner. It did nothing for my permed hair and the egg yolk ingredient seem more like a marketing gimmick to target female consumers.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I really like the fact that this came in a squeeze bottle instead of a tub because I have long nails that grow out like talons so I often find myself picking out hair mask after I use it, but not this product.

I really like the sweet custard smell that it has, although while rinsing them out it can feel a little overpowering. I used this instead of my devacurl conditioner today and even though it has the "evil ingredients" my hair didn't frizz and it is pretty soft. I marked I would buy this product again, because it seems to work like regular ultra hydrating conditioner for me so I'd buy this so I didn't need to ship my regular conditioner to Korea.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by erica420

I bought this in Korea, so it's pretty cheap, especially compared to other hair treatments like Keratase... It smells like CUSTARD, it's cheap, and it does an average job moisturizing your hair. I just used this as a pre-conditioning treatment. I applied a crap load onto two inch strands of dry hair avoiding the roots, left it on for thirty minutes. Shampooed and condintioned, and my hair came out lovely. Although it was cheap, and did a decent job moisturizing, I feel like there are better treatments out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by baileysmilk84

Would have preferred it in a tub so i can scoop everything out.. its not HG material, but its still a nice treat to the hair! love the smell and texture!

so much cheaper in Korea than in SG though :s

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2008 8:30:00 AM More reviews by one9seventyseven

It smells like custard which I LOVE :)

Makes my hair softer. Kind of pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 5:00:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

I love the smell of this deep conditioner. It makes my hair less frizzy and shinier. Not totally hg, but nice enough.