April 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lip Gloss - Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lip Gloss in Sparkle Mauve

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ktb8293

* * * * CLICK CONTINUE FOR PICTURES & SWATCHES * * * *

I received this in a swap and they are GWP size (.13 fl oz/ 4 ml). If you look at this in the tube it seems almost like a shimmery cinnamon color; but the picturer certainly shows the mauve(dirty purple) color that it truly is with gold sparkles. This has a citrusy with slight flowery smell - very pleasant and not over powering

It looked awesome and felt great on my lips when I left the house. BUT when I grabbed a peek of my lips in the rear view mirror and then visor mirror to make sure it wasnt a mistake - I looked like I was a full-time smoker. My teeth looked so yellow because of the brown/purple undertones. Wish I had liked art in high school because I would have more knowledge of that damn color wheel.

I will say that if this color would actually work for you, I had nothing bad to say about the texture and wearing of this l/g. It has a traditional angled sponge applicator.

I am a half asian fair/medium girl with yellow undertones and will not be repurchasing this one.

continued >>