Avon Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover

3.6

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I always use waterproof mascara and until now I removed it with UD Melt Down, which works great. But the Avon remover lotion is yet much better because my eyes absolutely don't burn afterwards (as it is with MD). And it's less oily than Melt Down, what makes it better for my oily skin.
This Avon lotion removes waterproof Makeup completely with just a few strokes, no rubbing needed. It's perfect! At least it's less expensive then my old remover.

Thumbs up for my new favorite!

on 4/7/2014 7:09:00 PM

Awesome stuff, I stock up when it's on sale. Always removes stubborn mascara gently.

on 6/14/2013 7:04:00 AM

I find this eye makeup remover really good but it burns like crazy if it gets into your eye or even on the egde of your eye! Despite the burning it is the best eye make up remover I have come across because it is very conditioning and with one or two wipes your eye make up is removed. I will keep looking for a better one however as the burning is a big put off but it is a favourite for now.

Finally ,I am going to write a review about this product ..Why didn't I write earlier ? Simply because I thought of giving it a " chance" ...Well , I ended up giving it up almost 100 chance , reaching half of the bottle in process and haven't learned my lesson yet ! in three words : DON'T BUY IT .
It stings like a hornet (I don't have sensetive eyes ..) , hardly takes off eye make up , very thick and goes straight to your eyes instead "around" them even when spread on a piece of cotton ..Did I say it was overpriced ???...
Avon ,I love , love your products and has been a faithful customer since 1996 , this product gives you a bad name . Just stop it .
Edit : I have tried it as a lip product remover , don't do that either it has a horrible taste ....!

a gentle make up remover for face make up , however it doesn`t
remove eye make up or mascara well

on 2/16/2011 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite makeup remover. It's like a lotion and is so gentle. I'll continue to buy this. I just hate that it's always on back order. Blah. But I love it. I buy several at a time.

on 3/14/2010 1:20:00 PM

This is a cream so it works well for removing eyeshadow but it is a little tricky to remove mascara. I use my fingers to lightly apply it to my eyelashes (with my eye closed) and then use a makeup removing wipe to rub it off. It works well and really inexpensive if you can get it on sale but I prefer a liquid eye makeup remover like Neutrogena over a cream.

on 9/23/2009 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oh the horror! When this stuff gets in your eye it will BLIND you and then sting afterwards, even when you wash it off with another cleanser. And it doesn't even remove waterproof makeup very well at all! Very disappointing and kind of ironic considering the mascara i'm using is not only an Avon product (Washable Waterproof Mascara) but it's also hands down the best mascara i have ever used!! Avon what were you thinking making this product, methinks you need to invent a time machine and undo this diabolical invention!!

on 3/12/2007 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Fabulous staple makeup remover. Works really well with all eye makeup I have used except revlon colorstay mascara- but seriously, only oil and courage remove that stuff. So I recommend this remover, as it's gentle too.

on 1/31/2007 4:24:00 PM

This is my absolute favourite eye makeup remover. And it's also one of the cheapest on the market!