October 24, 2014 | 1236 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Awesome stuff, I stock up when it's on sale. Always removes stubborn mascara gently.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this eye makeup remover really good but it burns like crazy if it gets into your eye or even on the egde of your eye! Despite the burning it is the best eye make up remover I have come across because it is very conditioning and with one or two wipes your eye make up is removed. I will keep looking for a better one however as the burning is a big put off but it is a favourite for now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finally ,I am going to write a review about this product ..Why didn't I write earlier ? Simply because I thought of giving it a " chance" ...Well , I ended up giving it up almost 100 chance , reaching half of the bottle in process and haven't learned my lesson yet ! in three words : DON'T BUY IT .
It stings like a hornet (I don't have sensetive eyes ..) , hardly takes off eye make up , very thick and goes straight to your eyes instead "around" them even when spread on a piece of cotton ..Did I say it was overpriced ???...
Avon ,I love , love your products and has been a faithful customer since 1996 , this product gives you a bad name . Just stop it .
Edit : I have tried it as a lip product remover , don't do that either it has a horrible taste ....!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

a gentle make up remover for face make up , however it doesn`t
remove eye make up or mascara well

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite makeup remover. It's like a lotion and is so gentle. I'll continue to buy this. I just hate that it's always on back order. Blah. But I love it. I buy several at a time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ppbcup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a cream so it works well for removing eyeshadow but it is a little tricky to remove mascara. I use my fingers to lightly apply it to my eyelashes (with my eye closed) and then use a makeup removing wipe to rub it off. It works well and really inexpensive if you can get it on sale but I prefer a liquid eye makeup remover like Neutrogena over a cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh the horror! When this stuff gets in your eye it will BLIND you and then sting afterwards, even when you wash it off with another cleanser. And it doesn't even remove waterproof makeup very well at all! Very disappointing and kind of ironic considering the mascara i'm using is not only an Avon product (Washable Waterproof Mascara) but it's also hands down the best mascara i have ever used!! Avon what were you thinking making this product, methinks you need to invent a time machine and undo this diabolical invention!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mini_jo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

Fabulous staple makeup remover. Works really well with all eye makeup I have used except revlon colorstay mascara- but seriously, only oil and courage remove that stuff. So I recommend this remover, as it's gentle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Russian_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favourite eye makeup remover. And it's also one of the cheapest on the market!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 12:57:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

Don't let it get in your eye, or your vision will be cloudy for awhile. Also, while this has mineral oil as its main ingredient, it also has some alcohol in it, so it may not be as conditioning as you think.