October 25, 2014 | 1125 users online

Eyeliner - Nivea - Beauté Liquid Eye Liner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very bad product. lt dried out instantly , and now even if i place it upside down all the time , it is very difficult to put on .. not impressed at all..

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by bohobabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner when i was away in Sweden and couldn't just go pick up my usual MAC gel eyeliner. I've tried marker pen type liquid eyeliners in the past and generally found then OK, but this one was really disappointing. Pretty much everything about it sucked. The colour wasn't an intense at all, and needed a lot of going over to get it anywhere near black. It faded really quickly to grey, and didn't last the day. Also, even after keeping this upside down (not always possible when you have it in your bag for touch ups!!), the product ran out really quickly on an application, leaving me with an uneven result. I found i had to use the side of the marker pen to apply it, as not much of the product even reached the tip. Only good side of this i can see is that it's quick to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by vspinheiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this one :/
- the pencil make it easy to aply.
- it's not that expensive (8-10€).
- you have to storage it always up side down otherwise it will dry out.
- doesn't last on my oily lid or hot weather.
- although the pencil make the aplication easier the actually tip is a bit thick/bulky so it's not easy to make a wing.
- it's great for begginers
- a waterproof version of this would've been GREAT
I'm not buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Hikari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to the store, promising that this is the end for pencil eyeliners because my oily lids just smudge them and I have to go to the toilet 2 times in 7 hours to reaply the pencil. I knew that I can't aply the usual liquid eyeliner correctly but I still promised myself to practise so I went to the store and looked around. God I only found a few liquid eyeliners at all! And then walked to Nivea's section. I'm not a fan of them, but I'm starting to like them more an more. And I picked up this. It's perfect for those who are used to pencil because it's more like a marker. I love it. It stays put the whole day and it's so much easier and faster to aply than usual liquid eyeliner. I don't like that the tip is so hard to remove but the product rocks

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Gubeca

well...i dont like at all...the tip dries and i have to shake to make it work, its impossible to do a winged line cause the felt tip is very hard. i have oily eyelids and it smudges. in portugal costs 10€. not cheap :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner, I'm not usually a fan of liquid eyeliners because they're so difficult to apply, but this one a marker-pen type of liquid eyeliner with a felt-tip applicator, so application becomes sooo much easier and so much more precise!! I'm so glad I found this! I know there are other brands (usually higher-end, more expensive brands) that make marker-pen liquid liners, but this one fits my budget perfectly! Not only is application a breeze with this, it also lasts all day without smudging, you can line your eyes as thinly or as thickly as you want...Great for make-up beginners, and those who love the look of liquid liners but find it a pain in the butt to apply. This is the only black liquid liner I use, I apply it with a thin, clean line just above my upper lash line extending just a little to the outer corner of my eye, and it makes my eyes pop without looking overdone. I wouldn't be using liquid liners at all if not for this, it gives me ease, precision, and intense black pigment that lasts all day without smudgng, and at a very affordable price. Will definately keep re-purchasing.