October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

Moisturizers - Cera Ve lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bottom line is that this works. It is by far the better of all lotions that I have used to date. I have had no sensitivity to this lotion, it has caused no allergy breakouts, I use it on my face and no problem. It has a nice texture and drys quickly.

Update: stopped using this---just not working for me anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by xLuxeK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ABOUT ME: I have sensitive & combination skin. My skin tends to dry out quickly if it does not receive enough moisture, but using the wrong lotion will make my face greasy. It is important to find the correct balance for your skin. I have been using Cera Ve for over 3+ years. This is my HG lotion. My derm recommended this to me as I was having problems finding a lotion that would hydrate and moisturize enough while not breaking me out. I use this in combination with Tazorac and my Clarisonic. I never have greasy or flaky skin, and breakouts due to my moisturizer are long-gone.

TEXTURE: Light, nowhere near greasy, applies with ease and soaks into skin immediately. Ultra moisturizing. Does not irritate my sensitive skin at all. Non-comedogenic.
FRAGRANCE: No fragrance whatsoever.
PACKAGING: Cera-Ve lotion comes in a tall pump bottle, about 12 FL OZ. I think the packaging could be prettier (I'm a sucker for cute packaging) but it serves it's purpose well and I'd rather have a pump bottle over a jar any day.
PRICE: Usually around $13 at Walgreens, but I sometimes see it on sale for $10. Yes this is a little pricier than your average drugstore lotion, but it is worth every cent!
REPURCHASE: Absolutely, likely for years! I recommend this product to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by dixiegirl01

This was recommended by my doctor and I am so happy that I took his advice. This lotion is very moisturizing and "sinks" in well. I really like that it is unscented and that I can use it on my body and face. (My face is sensitive and prone to breaking out when irritated and I have had no issues what so ever!) My HG moisturizer!

This lotion can be purchased at most drug stores in the U.S for around $15.00 for 12 fl oz. A little pricey for a drug store lotion, but definitely worth it. Since I use this as an evening moisturizer (no spf) and a body lotion, it is actually cheaper than buying a face and body lotions separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by 411

I use this in place of Cera Ve cream when the weather turns warmer. The cream sometimes feels too heavy in the warmer months.This lotion is good for drier,sensitive skin types and like the cream,contains fatty acids,cholesterol, and ceramides,which are key ingredients for repairing a damaged skin barrier.