August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

Polishes - Milani - Ruby Jewels

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this polish either by itself or layered over a dark vampy base! It's a straightforward red glitter polish in a red jelly base. Love Milani nail polishes, especially the glitter variety.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome nail polish! I had my reservations about it, seeing it in the bottle, but this totally surpassed my expectations. Is opaque in two coats. A beautiful, shimmery-sparkly holiday red. I have somewhat tan, yellow-toned Asian skin, and it looks gorgeous on my fingers and my toes. GET THIS! It's super cheap too, what else can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by glitterpug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This goes on sheer with a pink/red base. With two coats it is a beautiful rich red glitter color. I put on Orly ridge filler as a base, two coats of this, then a cover girl gold glitter top coat, and finally Orly sec and dry. It looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ala09

Well this color is perfect for the holidays, super festive! My sister tried it out first and noticed the color looked a little more pink than red on her. So i just layered a cheap red (NYC big apple red) under it to give it a little more pop. I went to a holiday party the other day and my friends raved over it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

WOW!! so so so beautiful! red with red glitter, just so pretty for any occasion and holiday. used it on my toes and it stayed on like newly applied until I remove it. didn't use a top coat. no chips at all for a week. only about $3 at target. high quality at a low price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by fihe

Magnificent! I have only worn this nail polish once so far, for three days. I noticed a chip on the third day but other than that the wear was quite good. it's a beautiful red jelly base with red microglitter. I couldn't stop staring at my hands as I wore it! it looks just like an iridescent red Christmas wrapping paper. I believe the price ranges from $3.50-$4.50 depending on where you buy it. I'd say it's totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was out at the DS the other day looking for a replacement color for my Bloody Mary Blood n/p & saw this. It was just so beautiful i had to have it. Its not quite the same shade as my BM but thats ok because i found another one in the store that did. This is total love after 2 coats, 1 coat looks like just cheap kiddy np. Just Beautiful...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well if this is a exact dupe for China Glaze's Ruby Pumps I'm glad I didn't pay $8 for it,unless of course CG goes on better and dries a hell of alot faster.Ruby Jewels Goes on very thin and watery.It looks pretty after I apply about 5 coats to get the color in the bottle.I will not be wearing this alot just because it takes alot of time,but at x-mas it's pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a beautiful color! A great red with lots of sparkle! Takes two coates to get a good color, but well worth it! I did my daughters, Mom's and sisters nails with this yesterday and everyone kept commenting how pretty a shade it was. Not a great applicator but not horrible either. Don't know about staying power yet, but it's not an expensive product. If you're looking for a new red to try check this one out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Red with red glitter. It's a dupe to ChG's Ruby Pumps. The bottle is easier to hold for me, compared to ChG's round ones. I got it on sale for $2.49 at Walgreens.