September 3, 2014 | 1211 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Fresh Cream 3-in-1

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

Huge miss. I'm not sure what this is supposed to be...I love vanilla and read it had a lovely vanilla left over smell. The first two times I used it, it was just ok then it turned sour, wierd. That's not the worst of it...this stuff is so thick that my skin felt greasy and I had to take baby shampoo to get whatever is in it out of my hair and then my body. I basically had to 'strip' my skin of wierd smelling oil, grease, film. Of course I will not bother with it again...I've had other problems with Philosphy products...this is my last venture with the company. They just MISS with me. Back to high end body shampoos.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by KatieSix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A huge disappointment. A little bit of sweetness, but no creaminess. And a LOT of the plasticky off-odor you smell in cheap chocolate fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I can't even explain how unbelievably delicious this smells. Let's try this: sweet, sugary condensed milk. Yummy!! I love the consistency of Philosophy 3-in-1's. I am so addicted to them, and this one doesn't disappoint. I discovered this little treasure at TJ Maxx for $10. I sooo SCORED!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by colettenoelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fresh Cream smells so good. I can't really describe what it smells like. It's sweet and has a hint of vanilla. Whenever I use this 3-in-1 I enjoy a few deep inhales. Philosophy's 3-in-1s are generally great in my opinion. Some of the scents are not very good, but the formula always seems to work well for me. My skin is dry to the point that I can flake all over and many a body wash that I've tried has dried my skin out terribly. Not Philosophy though. Fresh Cream remains a big favorite of mine among all of the 3-in-1s I've tried and I only hope that it is never discontinued. It would be a sad day if it were!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by drusilla17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my favs! I love this smell and cant get enough of it! Recently I found a bunch at marshalls for $10, so it was a great deal! My ex used to say this smells like bacon, LOL but i think it smells great! Just like fresh cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure about this at first, but now I really like it. I don't really get cream from the scent. So far I have gotten hints of marshmallow, vanilla, condensed milk, brown butter, and caramel. Such a chameleon of a scent! It can be very comforting for a nighttime bubble bath, yet it's also fresh and clean for a morning shower. I will definitely keep this in my 3-in-1 collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love fresh cream! I love this 3-in-1 so much that I have one in my bathroom and one in my shower. I would stockpile it if it weren't for my daughter who would never let me live it down. For me, it is a nurturing, sweet aroma which is gentle and always puts me into a nice frame of mind. This task is not an easy thing to do, so philosophy has at least hit the aroma note here for me. Need I say that I'll buy it again and again and again???

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by natasharose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff makes me gag....its yuk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Of the more than thirty Philosophy 3-in-1s, this is by far my favorite. The scent is light and fresh, sweet without being sickly. I have repurchased this and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by lovestoknit

This smells like condensed milk to me. It's very rich and creamy in texture, and it soaps up well like all the 3n1's, but I don't love the scent.