September 1, 2014 | 2101 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss in Sangria

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

To begin with I need to say I really prefer a "sticky" lip gloss. I have very dry lips and the thicker lip glosses work better for me. I love MAC Lipglass and Urban Decay Lip Junkie which are both thick and sticky.

To me this is a mildly sticky gloss. It is thick and can be more effort to apply. But it does stay for at least 3 hours even with me constantly drinking water or soda.

The color is MLBB and has a nice subtle shine/shimmer. I feel like it makes my lips look fuller and I have no dryness or flakiness when I use this.

I would recommend this to anyone that likes a thick moisturizing lip gloss that is not over the top glossy. There is not strange taste or smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the infallible lip glosses! The Sangria is a great neutral color! This color matches the color of my bare lip - just making my lips look full and plump!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by chechi

lovely mlbb color that may suit most if not all skin tones. Great to wear daily with most makeup looks. product has a weird smell (i associate that smell with most loreal lippies) and weird wand - suppossed to help you apply product easier with one coat.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

The color is nice but this is very drying on me. Really that's the only downside

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

sticky and hate the wand. i love the color though so i keep using it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect everyday color for me when I want a pinky nudish color, yet look natural. Even though the color is close to my natural lip color, it still showed, particularly on my lighter bottom lip. Or when I don't know which one I want to wear, I turn to this. The smell is ok, and it does last, but not the six hours claimed. I like the applicator, but when I first used it, I hated how it felt after it set on my lips, but now it doesn't bother me anymore. If I want it to be a bit darker, I just use MAC Chestnut lip liner underneath, and it's like my lips, but shinier.

EDIT: I actually took one lippie away becuase at the end of the day, it leaves my lips dry and mildy peely, but I still like the color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by SouthernComfort80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice product from L'Oreal. I usually prefer full coverage lipstick to lip gloss, but had a $2.00 off coupon and thought I would give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised! The color was a lighter plum on my lips and didn't feel too sticky. The wand takes a little getting used to, but I like it since you can get a good even application and swipe around the lip line without going over it. My job requires me to do a lot of talking and even after four hours of running my mouth, it stayed in place and still felt fairly comfortable, even thought it did get a little stickier. Just a blot with a tissue then very light touch up in the center of my lips remedied this. The price isn't too bad. Walmart had it for $8.00, then I had my $2.00 coupon, so $6.00 wasn't too bad to give the product a try. It does have a little bit of a "medicine smell", so I did have to take one lippie off, but overall a nice little product that I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by benjinl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this because it was a reader's choice on Allure magazine. I LOVE this lip gloss! It looks beautiful and natural! Not too sticky. I am not crazy about the wand but learn to work with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

beautiful color and long lasting weird taste and thick waxy feel kinda depends on what bothers u i guess

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by BethyC123

The color of this is HG material for me, but I do wish the texture was a bit different. The color is a perfect MLBB, but it is just a touch too sticky. I know that this is what makes it long lasting, but it has a tendency to roll up into little balls after a while of wear. It does last very well. I have gotten a good four hours out of it, which obviously is great for a gloss. The stickiness is my only complaint, and I would still probably buy this again, just for the great color. But if you are really opposed to any kind of sticky, gummy feeling in your gloss, you might want to stay away from this.