September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Flash Bronzer - Tinted Self-Tanning Moisturizing Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Tiger12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this off years! Brilliant, I even use if on my face. Put it on with latex gloves, dries very quickly and lightly scented. Take off the gloves and put a smudge on the backs of your hands and rub together. Go to hex anx in the midnight v you have an even gorgeous tan! Lasts 4/5 days

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is easy to apply and as I recall doesnt smell too bad. I like tinted self tanners and this mousse dries quickly. The product lasts a long time in the can, not so well on the body. Couple of days then goes dry and patchy. This is just as well really because I am not a great fan of that incredibly orangey/yellow jaundiced look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by May_Bee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a pasty skinned Irish person, I dread this time of year. My skin never tans (or even freckles much) and as any other victim of menanin deprivation can confirm, the imperfections of self-tanning products show up most clearly on those of us who need them most. I use sunless-tan body lotions to make me look a bit less tubercular but when it comes to my legs, the only thing that can give them a natural looking light tan is this mousse. It's expensive, it doesn't smell great, and if you've just applied it it can leave marks on light coloured clothes. BUT, it's easy to apply and makes my legs look great for three days at a time (with moisturising). Then it goes patchy and I have to exfoliate and start over. It's not perfect, but it allows me to wear light summer dresses without blinding innocent bystanders, so until a cheaper/longer lasting/better smelling product comes along, I'll continue to view this as my summer saviour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by DreaAlberti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been using it for years now and have tried many others that did not give the same results.

The colour is balanced and easy to apply, lasts for a long time, and you can see right away if you made a mistake.

As long as you follow the usual requirements for a self tanner

i.e: not having dry patches
( I moisturize that morning or the night before)

Doing one body part at a time (if not yet used to the product)

Blending well - and most importantly using less near knees, ankles, or anywhere else more dry or rough.

Like all other products - wash hands right after with soap.

These are pretty standard requirements for any self tanner.

I am golden and beautiful when I use this product.

xo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by heather22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of Lancome and used this product for a long time, however I switched when I discovered St. Tropez. I like the texture of this tan and it doesnt smell too bad, the colour it gives off is OK as well but just not in the same league as St Tropez. Slightly more orange than St Tropez and after a few layers have built up it watches off patchy rather than fading gradually... it's ok as a back up, but recommend St Tropez over this any day....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the color this gives, but I always ended up having this on my clothes, didn't like that... rubs off on them...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by sammydog1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say this product was one of the best self-tanners I've used. For a while, I thought it was discontinued or something. It was hard to find and Macy's only sold the spray version, then I finally found the mousse again at Lord & Taylor.

I liked the mousse a lot, because of the color guide, and it went on quickly / easily, not one streak.

The glittery shimmer- I know a lot of people could do without, but it wasn't too bad, actually kind of cool. It took a while to dry, and the smell was a bit strong, very perfumey--still not as bad as some others I've tried.

I loved this so much because of the even application, realistic color on my fair skin, and I only needed one application to get the desired results and very nice color. It didn't dry out my skin, lasted about 5 days, and was easy to exfoliate off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by gal_26

I like the fact that this is a mousse as it makes it really easy to put on and practically mess free. This gave me a really natural colour and wasn't too dark on my fair skin. I've seen this on my friends with more natural colour go quite orange so I think this might be better suited to fairer skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Diana10n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first Time I actually used this I Loved it!!..but it it did turn my hand orange. Since I have an already tan complexion I sometimes like to go a litle daker. I absoultly love the instant tan it gives me and I love the color on me!!But I have to admit It streaked like crazy!!it's very sticky and everytime I washed my hands the water whould run down my arms so it would instantly rub off!!..I am confused about this product!?..I Love the color on me!!but it is time consuming and it rubs off!!..and even with a little touch of water it will run off!!!..what is something better?!???...it's a love/hate thing with this product

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by bickpen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fair ivory skin and the colour is very natural on me. I try to put it on in a thin layer and avoid elbows and ankles and toes where it might build up on drier skin. I use it on my legs and arms mostly, just to have a little colour in my summer clothes. I like the light mousse because it doesn't run everywhere and you have more control than a spray. It also has a bronze colour to the mouse so you can see where you put it. I didn't find the smell unpleasant at all.