December 19, 2014 | 1682 users online

Concealers - Sephora - Concealer palette

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by dee917

The only shade I ever use from this palette is the Nude (as even that I find too pale on me). The remaining ones are useless. I find it has very light coverage (I use it on blemishes) and it's difficult to blend - when I attempt to do so there is hardly any product left. Layering has not proven effective either. I should note I use it on bare (moisturised) skin, without primer and foundation since I wear neither.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

I use this exclusively for blemishes, so I can't comment on undereye concealing- but as far as spots are concerned this is THE BEST concealer I've ever used. Unfortunately I live in the Uk so have to stock up like a mad woman everytime I'm in France. I honestly love this and I've tried so many concealers (Benefit, Clinique, Collection 2000, MAC) but always find myself reaching for this, I blend the two tan colours together (one is a pink toned paler colour, the other is darker and more yellow toned). This means I can coordinate according to the time of year/ darkness of my skin, the texture is amazing, I don't break out from these yet the coverage feels decent. Honestly cant promote these enough. Just wish they were more readily available in the UK (oh, and get rid of the over two colours- I never use them and they don't do anything- I've tried them both but they're totally redundant and no where near subtle enough, even when layered with the concealers. So yer, if Sephora did a two tone palette and reduced the price I'd be over the moon!) 100% recommend for concealing blemishes

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by glossnglitter

I tried the Sephora concealer after trying many liquid tube concealers that never worked well. I was disappointed. It may just be my aging skin?? But this product is very drying to me under the eyes. Even after a good moisturizer and using patting and not rubbing when applying it seems to crease and cake and makes my under eye area feel and look dry. Too little and it doesn't do much and too much and I have cakey raccoon eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by swanvic

I'm extremely disappointed from this product. It may cover relatively well blemishes(though not on its own,you will need to apply your foundation afterwards),it covers amazingly well my black circles and when applied on the upper eyelid,it provides a beautiful glow that instantly makes you seem more "awake". HOWEVER, these effects last about 1-2 hours. After that it creases reeeeally badly and eventually it wears off completely. I would not recommend this product.

*Note that my review is based on use of the concealer on its own,without any primers!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by helenexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Creamy, soft, easy to use. I love the peachy color so much! The green: i have not touched... the lighter skin color: I use as well. The light purple: i like to use this as a highligt on the inner corners of my eyes! soo pretty :) All in all, it's a basic, creamy concealer. Not sure if I will repurchase just because I feel like there are outstanding concealers out there waiting for me, but this one is decent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by BlueMyMind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such an amazing palette, the shades are great. I like that it's creamy and if you apply it with your fingers (like I do) it melts a little bit and it's good because you get such a natural sheer coverage. It gets a bit cakey during the day though but still it works better than any other concealers I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This works great for me. After reading all of the bad reviews after purchasing I thought it was going to be dry and cakey but I have not had that problem. It is a very moist/creamy concealer. You dont have to dig with your brush, a touch of the brush onto the colors gives a ton of product. It blends well for me, and builds decently. It is not as full coverage as MUFE full cover and other popular concealers, but it does conceal. The only reason I purchased is because of the blue/green & purple colors. They both work fantastic for neutralizing dark circles, and highlighting creases such as around the mouth. I also highlight my cupids bow above my lips with the purple. I purposely have used this a few times without a drop of moisturizer or under eye cream on to see just how cakey it would be based on the reviews. I have had no problems with it being cakey. Maybe I have a fresher batch of product? But this works for me. I'm thinking because it only comes in fair-ish or "white" skintone shades, it can look cakey or maybe ashy on the average woman. I would advise anyone to try it out in store at the Sephora tester. I can even use this over foundation & powder for touch ups and it doesn't look cakey. For reference I use a full cover concealer, foundation, & mineral powder makeup which is a full coverage product in itself, and I can still use this on top to highlight without cakiness. This does last all day, but because it is one of my newer products I am testing it out midday & applying it in different ways over different products to get a feel for this concealer. I do not use concealer on pimples myself so I cant comment if its breaks acne prone skin out. I use this for shadowy/dark areas like my under eyes, creases & to highlight. It works great for this purpose. The two flesh tone colors are about nw20 & nw25-30 I would say. I was worried the blue/green would still show up under the flesh tones but it doesn't at all. The flesh colors go great on top of the purple & blue. I also can't comment on it looking cakey in wrinkles as some have. Again I use any under eye concealer in my inner eye corner, and directly below my eye. I never bring concealer out to the edges of my eye where the wrinkles are, usually all concealers will go into the creases if you do that and will look cakey. Like most people I am also not dark at the outer corner of my eye, so no point in applying it there. I bought this for the 2 corrector colors alone, and I am very happy. I'm sure MUFE and other brands make a better multi color concealer, but for the price and availability I am happy with this purchase. I like the circular compact and how its the size of a facial powder so it easily fits into a bag. A little goes a long way, & it comes with a brush. The brush works but it's tiny & I prefer to use my own flat concealer brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lavenderparfait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fairly good product. I bought it only for the green shade because I do get the occasional pimple that I need to cover up. I tried using it on the crease of my chin and the sides of my nose... bad idea. It gets really cakey really fast, even with a setting powder. I will repurchase if the Clinique green concealer doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

with this product i can completely conceal my dark circles.enough said..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by makeupgrl2008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

do not be fooled by pretty colors.
I tried the sample at sephora and it seemed smooth and blended easily, so i bought it. However, when I tried to cover up some acne scars, it did zip and looked extremely cakey.
i would def not buy this again.