October 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Professional Tourmaline Ceramic hair dryer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This dryer is powerful and certainly dries my hair, but it's very heavy and tends to leave my hair frizzy unless I use a low setting. I often accidentally change the settings while drying because the buttons are on the handle. I've had it a couple of years, and it's still going strong, but I'm tired of holding this heavy thing and tired of the frizzy hair, so I'm switching.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When on the hunt for a new hair dryer, I checked out Ulta since they have a HUGE selection that you can test out. My hair strands are fine, but I have a lot. I want a dryer to provide fast drying time and still keep my hair pretty smooth. I picked this one because it seemed to be more powerful than others in the store and it was a good price (on sale).

The drying time was super-fast, but my hair ends up being a bit frizzy and it even has caused tiny tangles in my hair. I used the lower setting and it didn't improve the condition of my hair much.

The buttons are on the handle and while they seem convenient, I end up switching settings sometimes becuase my fingers bump them when I'm drying my hair.

I'm giving this product 3 lippies instead of 2 only because its still a very powerful dryer. I won't be repurchasing this and I also just placed an order for a new dryer. If ULTA won't take this back, I'll probably put it up for swap or something.

EDIT: I realized that my dryer says "Infiniti" on it, but its not listed in the 'title'. I wanted to add that info in case its helpful. This dryer is still listed on ULTA's website (as of 3/13/08)